REMOVED: Feelings Cafe

Contact 504-945-2222

2600 Chartres St, New Orleans, Louisiana, USA, 70117

Serves meat, vegan options available. In historic Faubourg Marigny, this upscale Creole restaurant reported Feb 2016 will offer a menu for vegans - ask for it. Removed for no longer offering vegan options, Apr 2016.

Category: Lacto, Ovo, American, Beer/Wine, Creole, Cajun, Non-veg

First Review by NeoVeganDan

wonderful! - Edit

I had read that Feelings is now offering a vegan menu in addition to the omnivore version. Feelings is well known for its atmosphere being a romantic spot, so I thought it would be perfect around Valentine's Day. My date and I are both vegan, so we checked it out. The place has a wonderful and warm aura. The service was very good and good arrived quickly. We tried the Pumpkin Curry soup, Mushroom Pate, Roasted Beet Salad and the Seared Tempeh. Everything we are was delicious. We have not complaints, AND it's so nice to be able to go to a fine dining restaurant in our city who is offering a vegan menu! Usually fine dining in NOLA isn't so easy for plant based eaters. Love it!

No vegan options - Edit

We didn't actually eat here, but stopped in to eat and found out they are under new ownership and there wasn't actually a separate vegan menu any longer.

Pros: nice ambiance

Cons: no vegan options

Awesome N'Awlins Vegan cuisine! - Edit

A gem of a place to go if you are in New Orleans, want local dishes and still ditch all animal ingredients. The separate vegan menu's "Mushroom Boudin" and "Roasted Eggplant and Creole Tomato Napoleon" are to die for, and you won't lose out on the New Orleans dining experience. A must try for all Vegans!

Pros: Excellent food, Friendly wait staff, Variety of Vegan items

Cons: Can be tough to find if not a local., Main room can feel cramped at busy times

Return to New Orleans Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has REMOVED: Feelings Cafe closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 2668 times since Feb 2013.