Feel Good Smoothie Bar and Cafe

• ( 8 reviews )

4 Clinton Plaza Dr, Oneonta, New York, USA, 13820

An all-vegan smoothie bar and cafe has gluten free options. In addition to smoothies, they offer smoothie bowls, Budha bowls, paninis, salads, soups and more. Everything is served in compostable containers. Open Mon 10:00am-5:00pm, Tue-Fri 10:00am-7:00pm, Sat 11:00am-7:00pm. Closed Sun.

Categories: Vegan, American, International, Organic, Raw, Thai, Mediterranean, Take-out, Mexican, Asian, European, Gluten-free, Breakfast

First Review by marktaos

mcassel29

Points +21

24 Nov 2021

Enjoyed my lunch

Was traveling through and found this place on the app. Had the tempeh ban mi and the sweet potato and black bean chili. Friendly owners too. Very much worth the stop.

AmberSimpson

Points +16

25 Oct 2021

My Favorite Place

I love this place, I come here every time I'm in town to get me a gluten free falafel wrap. So glad to have a local place where I can order anything off the menu. The staff are great, too.

Pros: Lots of options , Plenty of gluten free options as well, Great pricing for what you get

veganotw

Points +330

06 Sep 2021

Lots of choices

I had the tofu hash. It was flavorful and pretty good. I would go again they have a lot to choose from. It was nice to find an all vegan spot in the area.

Pros: Lots to choose from

creativegan

Points +386

28 May 2021

Yummy, healthy vegan food!

I get the PB & chocolate smoothie bowl at least once a week. It’s like having a huge dish of ice cream for lunch, but healthy!

We also enjoy their salads and hot food. The Mexican home fries are air-fried (as are many menu items), and they’re delicious!

Everyone who works there is friendly and helpful. The only negative is that they’re a small place and occasionally get super busy. Then there can be quite a wait. I recommend calling in your order ahead for pickup or dine-in.

Pros: 100% vegan, Great variety fir a tiny place, Nice staff

Cons: Sometimes gets super busy

MollyBoothWellers

Points +18

22 May 2021

Great find!

Healthy and delicious food served in a clean storefront near the central of town. Lots of menu items. Much more than smoothies!

Pros: Clean and fresh , Friendly staff, Good prices

tfish

Points +825

08 Apr 2021

4 stars for the entrees, 5 stars for the smoothie bowls

Love the variety of vegan options. This place is a great spot to grab lunch from. We tried a few different sandwiches/wraps, and they were all solid. They’re slightly on the smaller side, but they’re inexpensive enough that you can get two (or one plus a smoothie bowl). I highly recommend the bowls — my berry granola bowl was absolutely perfect and I’d return just for another one of those.

Pros: Tons of options

jamieall0ver

Points +79

11 Aug 2020

UM YUM

My first time here I ordered the PB smoothie & their special, which was a Buffalo Cauliflower Quesadilla. I wish I had a picture to share, but it looked so good when I got it that I dove right in & couldn’t stop. It was so flavorful & filling. The kind of filling that makes you feel good & not like you need a nap afterwards.

I would definitely stop here again & highly recommend that anyone in the area looking for a delicious, healthy, vegan meal or smoothie does as well!

Feelgoodsmoothie

18 Aug 2020

Thank you, so glad you enjoyed!

marktaos

Points +157

23 Jul 2020

100% vegan cafe with tasty food

All vegan in Oneonta! 100% vegan, international menu with smoothies, açaí bowls, wraps, sandwiches, Buddha bowls, and specials. I ordered the pad Thai with peanut sauce and GF bahn mi tempeh wrap. Thoroughly enjoyed both.

Pros: Tasty food in an all/vegan restaurant , Nice family run place , Veg oasis in a typically not very vegan area

Feelgoodsmoothie

18 Aug 2020

Thank you! Very glad you enjoyed 🙂

Return to Oneonta Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Feel Good Smoothie Bar and Cafe closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.