Feel Good Guru

647-748-5800

135 Tecumseth St #2, Toronto, Ontario, Canada, ON M6J 2H2

Vegan raw food cafe opened since early June 2012. Specializes in local, organic plant-powered food: raw entrees, desserts, fresh juices. Relocated 2016 from 917 Queen Street West. Open Mon-Thu 11:00am-4:00pm.

Categories: Vegan, Organic, Western, Juice bar, Delivery, Take-out, All Raw

First Review by saveur

great place - Edit

We had a sweet avocado cake ...was super ! Also the sushi avocado rolls were amazing.

Pretty good! - Edit

Check out my full review: http://helloveggy.com/2013/08/26/feel-good-guru-restaurant-review

Pros: Location, Food, Variety

Cons: Price

Feel Good Guru - Edit

This place smells very healthy when you enter the building. It's also located right next to a nice park. I had a green soup that was good, I can't say I'd eat it often, but it was good for a one time deal. If I'm in the area again I'll give FGG another shot.

Comes with a blanket - Edit

I was really excited to see a new raw resto in town but sadly, it didn't quite deliver.

What I liked: They let us borrow a blanket so we could have a picnic in the park. A necessity since there is limited in-house seating. It is basically a take-away resto.

While they rotate their desserts, I had a glorious chocolate cherry cheesecake which was a huge serving and tasted great. I had been pining the mango-lime cheesecake they posted on facebook but they must have sold out before I made it to the resto. It would be nice to have a larger dessert selection, but this tasted great.

I found their juices not that creative but solid choices. Expensive for small containers and they are not made to order.

Their menu looks impressive until you realize their tacos and burritos are the exact same thing, except one is wrapped with a collard and the other with cabbage. And sadly, I found the heat from the ?chilies to be too overpowering and masked any flavour from the rest of the meal. I also sampled the kale salad and the sweet potato noodle salad. I found them too dressing heavy for my liking.

For anyone averse to 100% raw food, I liked that they had some cooked options like soba noodle salads and I think they cooked their quinoa, too.

I hope they work out their kinks.. keep the desserts coming, though. :)

Pros: desserts, blanket to borrow

Cons: heavy, limited menu

Return to Toronto Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Feel Good Guru closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.