Contact 412-431-7433

1805 E Carson St, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, USA, 15203

Serves meat, vegan options available. Several ovo-lacto vegetarian options (noted on the menu), but limited for vegans. Mon-Thu 11:00am-12:00am, Fri-Sat 11:00am-1:00am, Sun 11:00am-11:00pm

Category: Lacto, Ovo, American, Non-veg

First Review by SynthVegan

Meat Central - Edit

I'm not sure that this place should even be listed here. I have to admit they added a few vegetrian things since I was there last but that does not go further than cheese sandwhich, veggie burger and some appetizers. Uninspired dishes that definitely are not on that menu becauses someone loves animals or veg cooking but you have to be able to offer the occasional vegetarian something. Skip it or go there for the beer.

Pros: fun place, location, beer

Cons: meat place, uninspired veg dishes

Fatheads - Edit

This is definitely a local favorite, it was pretty packed during lunch. And my bf, having lived in Pittsburg, wouldn't shut up about it before our arrival. I went here fully knowing that I'd likely be eating a salad, which I did. But to my surprise, their menu was littered with vegetarian items (all noted on the menu). I'm sure many can be made vegan, I just didn't feel like bothering at the time. Their fries are also pretty good, but be mindful of the size of the order - they gave me a large plate with them piled high. Overall, it's a neat space. But it's better suited for vegetarians rather than vegans.

Return to Pittsburgh Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Fatheads closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 1730 times since Dec 2011.