FarmShare Norwich

• Organization Organization
Contact 0845-6805721

Bicycle Links, St Mary's Works, Duke Street, Norwich, England, NR3 1QA

Community supported agriculture in Norwich. Each member pay a quota a month for the size of vegetable share s/he would like and help out on the farm at least 3 times a year. In return s/he receive organic vegetables once a week, collected from a central point in Norwich.

First Review by NorwichVeggie

Healthy vegetables every week! - Edit

My partner and I signed up for farmshare last year when we moved to Norwich and it has been really great.
We pay £37 a month for a standard share, go along every Thursday to the collection point and weigh out our share of vegetables which is plenty for two people (in fact we often share it with my boyfriend's mother because we can't finish it all!).
It's a great place to find out about local goings-on and meet some fantastic folk too!
The work days on the farm are really pleasant too; usually a bit of weeding or planting seeds, chatting to other members and sharing lunch.
They have a scheme where you can join forces with people who live near you to collect each others veg which I believe works well for some people who struggle to get to the collection time/place.
Every week they have excellent vegan recipes on the website using that week's vegetables.

Pros: Great value, great vegan recipes online, Sociable, Get involved in growing the veg

Cons: Fixed collection time and place

Return to Norwich Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has FarmShare Norwich closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 853 times since Jun 2013.