Farmout Vitamin Bar

Contact +30-2671027003

Loannou Metaxa 37, Kefalonia, Greece, 28100

A vegetarian organic juice bar/shop serving fresh organic juices and smoothies, organic vegetables and fruits from own farm. Carries organic extra virgin olive oil, marmalade, wines, lactose free and gluten free products, superfoods, natural supplements, cosmetics, energy bars, vegan meals salads and more. Wi-Fi. Address: Ιωαννου Μεταξα 37

Category: Vegan-friendly, Organic, Salad bar, Juice bar

First Review by veramaria

A lovely find in Greece - Edit

Whilst on holiday to Greece me and my boyfriend came across this lovely cafe / juice bar which is also a small shop that sells food , fresh fruit and vegetables and beauty products . My boyfriend is a vegeterian and I am a vegan and were very impressed with the options available particularly the delicious smoothies we had. They were so good we came back 3 times just to have them . I also purchased a few of the handmade beauty products in the shop which were wonderful to use . We also had a chat with the owners who were lovely people. Would highly recommend Farm Out to anyone who is vegan or vegetarian .

Pros: Friendly staff and owners, Great selection of food / drinks, Well priced

Simply amazing! - Edit

This place, what can I say...the loveliest of all staffs and owners, the absolute tastiest fresh and organic vegetables and fruits put into lush, fresh salads, healthy homemade pies and cakes as well as fresh smoothies and fruit juices. I honestly did not expect such a wonderful place to have breakfast and lunch in Kefalonia. I miss the gorgeous food and staff dearly now that I am back home. I would describe myself as rather picky when it comes to food quality and good service but, to tell the truth, the Farmout Vitamin Bar not only met my expectations but even took them further. I remain grateful for all the wonderful moments I spent there - it is more than worth a visit, trust me! If you care about high quality and honest organic food then you MUST pay a visit to this place when in Kefalonia. You probably can tell that I really and truly loved it :) So this is the highest of recommendations!

Updated from previous review on 2016-09-20

Pros: fresh organic and clean vegetarian and vegan food, perfect staff and atmosphere, great value

Cons: not open on Sundays

Return to Kefalonia Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Farmout Vitamin Bar closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.