Farmhouse Greens

730 Frederick Rd Ste 001, Catonsville, Maryland, USA, 21228

Serves meat, vegan options available. Build-your-own bowl concept eatery est. summer 2017. The salad, noodle, and grain bowls have tofu option. Acai, pitaya, almond milk and soy milk available. Open Mon-Sun 11:00am-8:00pm.

Categories: Vegan-friendly, Ovo, American, Fast food, Take-out, Fusion, Non-veg

First Review by annwn99

Delicious Lunch - Edit

We loved the food here! There are lots of vegan choices and the server was knowledgeable about options. I had the Buddha bowl which had a sweet potato base, greens, chickpeas, chopped apples, toasted pumpkin seeds, broth and tofu. I liked that the bowl was compostable and the food was plentiful. As a bonus, there is parking in the adjacent lot which is hard to find in Catonsville.
I would give it five stars, but the Happy Cow site won't let me since it's not a vegetarian or vegan restaurant.

Pros: Great Variety, Very fresh tasting, Friendly staff

Cons: none

Promising new restaurant in Old Catonsville - Edit

I've eaten here four times, lunch and Sunday brunch. The food is delicious and the owner and staff are engaging. The restaurant is bright, clean and spacious. Like most restaurants trying to provide healthy, clean food to vegans they aren't totally organic/GMO-free but they are working on it. Same for soy-free and gluten-free options. For those of us who can't eat nooch, they haven't found a substitute. No soy-free vegan cheese either.

Pros: Food is yummy and they don't mind endless question

Return to Catonsville Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Farmhouse Greens closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.