Farmer's Table

Contact 561-417-5836

1901 N Military Trail, Boca Raton, Florida, USA, 33431

Serves meat, vegan options available. Cafe and restaurant committed to sourcing fresh and local ingredients. Veg and gluten-free items are marked.

Category: Lacto, Ovo, American, Organic, Juice bar, Beer/Wine, Take-out, Non-veg

First Review by Lizetstar

Some vegan options that work - Edit

There are not so many vegan options but a number of side vegetables can be combined for a meal. They serve organic beer and wine and some organic options (which I enjoy).

The servers are very friendly and it is usually bustling.

I hear there will be MORE vegan options soon.

A great place for a tasty meal.

Pros: Tasty chef-prepared foods, Some organic , Some vegan options

Cons: Sometimes very busy

Gem of a restaurant - Edit

Open christmas day. Enjoyed a wonderful dinner here for the first time. Classy place with friendly staff. Food was delicious and well served. Organic fresh food served. Took my daughter here as she was visiting from NYC and had a wonderful time and experience. Highly recommended and would certainly eat here again. only reason for 4 cows is not totally vegan.

Pros: fresh organic food, beautiful place, friendly staff

Cons: far from my home

My Favorite Place in Boca!! - Edit

This is one of my favorite places to eat at in Boca. They make everything fresh. Their vegan options aren't huge, but they are happy to adjust every dish to your liking. I LOVE their vegan cesar salad and buddha bowl.. Oh and their dessert, OMG it's amazing!!! My husband loves their veggie burger with their zucchini bacon. It's a wonderful place to go with family/friends who aren't veg/vegan... everyone I have taken LOVES this place. Oh and their drinks are wonderful! The only reason I couln't give it 5 stars is because it isn't vegan ONLY.
Updated from previous review on Tuesday April 29, 2014

Pros: Fresh Fresh Fresh, Friendly Staff, Excellent Food

Cons: Busy- make reservations 4 large parties

Return to Boca Raton Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Farmer's Table closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 2116 times since Apr 2014.