First Review by ZannaStar

Street food at its best - Edit

I first went to the Horn OK please stall at *Diwali in the Square* (after 2 days of outrageous over-eating at VegFest - I wasn't hungry just curious) and since unlike the other vendors they had labelled their menu with 'vegan option' I decided to order something. As I got closer I could see their delicious-looking and fragrant food being prepared with admirable organisation and the three women were keeping their cool despite the very large and eager crowd demanding dosas. I felt a dosa would push me over the edge but I couldn't turn down vegan channa chaat. Spicy, big chickpeas with lashings of date and tamarind chutney*, mint sauce, super fine red onion and gorgeous crispy sev, elegantly finished with parsley and sweet pomegranate. Seriously good, and only £4. Since then I've become addicted to their moong dal dosa (which also comes with the channa chaat and all the trimmings) and go visit them by Royal Festival Hall whenever possible.

Updated from previous review on 2015-10-14

Pros: Quality ingredients, Attention to detail, Friendly & organised

Cons: Lacto

Return to London Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Horn Ok Please closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.