Farmer's Market

• Farmer's Market Farmer's Market
Contact 818-655-7744

12060 Ventura Place (at Ventura Blvd and Laurel Cyn), Studio City, California, USA, 91604

With over 80 farmers, artisans, food vendors, and children's attractions, they something for everyone. Open every Sunday, rain or shine, except for December 30th when they will be closed for the holidays. Sundays 8am-1pm.

First Review by ChelseaK

Sunday Funday Farmers Market - Edit

Who doesn't love a Sunday Funday at the farmers market! Fruits, veggies, mushrooms, spices, pickled goodness, probiotic drinks, nuts and more! Lots of organic, vegan, raw and gluten free options! Check out Nary Dairy or Blode Kuh for some yummy vegan cheese spreads. The Good Cookies and The Pi shop always have delicious vegan baked goods! Probiotic Boost's sauerkraut and kombucha are awesome! I always love the seasonal mixer of the week from Middlebar to make the perfect cocktail!

Pros: free parking at CBS

Cons: no pets, petting zoo animals, pony rides

Best Farmer's Market - Edit

I have so many things to say about this market that I don't know where to start. I go to the farmer's market every sunday to get my produce. Even when I lived in West Hollywood, I would make the trip to Studio City. It has so much amazing organic produce. Also, you HAVE to get some vegan rice balls when you visit. They might be the tastiest things you've ever tried (Kelp & Rayu all the way, but Yaki grilled is delicious too!).

I could go on and on all day, but I'll stop there. In summation, you have to visit this market!

Return to Studio City Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Farmer's Market closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 526 times since Aug 2007.