Farmers Market

• Farmers-market Farmer's Market
  • ( 6 reviews )

3636 Lower Honoapiilani Rd, Lahaina, Hawaii, USA, 96761

Three mornings a week, in the parking lot in front of the health food store. Open Mon-Sun 7:00am-7:00pm.

First Review by Chia

JVonrahe

Points +13

Vegetarian
17 Jun 2021

Better Places to Support

Shucks. I honestly do not understand how you can have a business and be as rude as some of these employees. I am 9 months pregnant and feeling like absolute crap so I called in a salad. 15 mins later I arrive (the place is empty) and they haven’t even started making it. So I sit down and wait and a total of 22 mins later I get the salad. The employee made a comment of “you said you called it in 15 min ago? Idk about that I just got the ticket 5-10 mins ago”. Just not needed. Walking to my car and realize my favorite part of the salad - the wonton strips - are missing. So I kindly ask for some and he places like 6 wonton strips on the salad, so I kindly ask for just a bit more. (You always feel like you are taking the food straight out of their meal here). I have never had that great of an experience so rather then just writing a review I decide to talk to a manager just to relay my experience in hopes he can make it better for the next customer. “What do you want me to do about it?” Is the response I receive. In total disbelief I shake my head and say something along the lines of well Sir maybe attempt to make it a bit of a better experience for the next customer? And he word for word says “sorry you had to wait 5 minutes”. I just feel bad for the owner that they have Managers that speak to their customers this way. I come here weekly for produce and am always on edge at the chance I will need to interact with an employee having a bad day. We are all people and I was just trying to help the business as a whole as I live nearby and come here for produce regularly. I am in shock at the customer service and quite frankly my feelings are hurt that he would be so rude to me when again, I was just trying to bring it to their attention that the deli line should pay attention to pick up tickets.

Pros: Great salads, Cold drinks, Fresh produce

Cons: Customer service, Wait time , Employee attitude

JamarWashington

Points +94

01 Nov 2019

Very Nice

They have lots of Vegan options available and their own kick of the Beyond Burger Teriyaki style.

Pros: Lots of Vegan Otions

ConnieKeith-Kerns

Points +38

18 Sep 2019

Friendly folks!

Went there this week. Lots of vegan items and treats! Friendly staff too.

BriggitteJ

Points +2883

14 Jul 2018

VEGAN RAMEN

This is where the vegan ramen stand is located. They also have fruit/veg and an Israeli bread maker who sells vegan breakfast pockets that are amazing!

DerekHowlett

Points +24

14 Dec 2017

Amazing place for vegans and vegetarians!

Lots of great pre-made food options at the hot bar. Can get sandwiches and acai bowls made. All of your favorite vegan foods you'd get on the mainland!

Chia

Points +3635

Vegetarian
03 Aug 2017

Fresh local produce

A few days a week the store sets up tables out front selling fresh local fruits and vegetables. Plus a couple of vendors sell their prepared foods and treats.

Return to Lahaina Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Farmers Market closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.