Farmer's Market

• Farmers-market Farmer's Market
    ( 1 review )
310-376-0951

800 Valley Dr (at btwn 8th St and 10th St), Hermosa Beach, California, USA, 90254

Outdoor farmers' market. Open Fri 11:00am-4:00pm.

1 Review

First Review by m.rose

Great new vendors - Edit

Since I last reviewed this farmers market it has improved in quality of vendors. A sprouts vendor by the name of Vision Sprouts has added a stand, something I thought it was seriously lacking. There are a few new jewelery vendors that have unique pieces. The main fruit stand has amazing seasonal plums, peaches etc and there is a stand stocked with reed avocados which are a favorite of mine. Also some of the other vendors that I like remain, the egg and veggie stand before you enter the prepared foods section always has an abundance of whatever is in season, artichokes, asparagus etc. Today while at the market I also came across a new prepared foods stand that has Kim chi, sautéed shitake, spicy pickles and an array of healthy asiian infused items. The market still has few vendors in comparison to other markets I frequent but the improvement is noteworthy.
Updated from previous review on Monday September 30, 2013

Return to Hermosa Beach Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Farmer's Market closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.