First Review by katsoplenty

Wonderful Little Shop - Edit

I really love this little store! It has a pretty good bulk section with plenty of dried beans, fruits, nuts and even gluten free flours and nutritional yeast. They have a wonderful selection of fruits and veggies, many of them organic. Their prices are great, but I have found that a lot of their packaged foods can tend to be pricier than other stores. They do tend to offer a better selection of organic or vegetarian/vegan foods than you can find at other shops. I just love coming in and letting my son pick a healthy treat. The staff is so friendly and helpful and always seem to be having a great time. It is a lovely atmosphere that you do not get at big chain health stores.

Pros: Great prices on veggies and bulk foods, Great selection of products, Great location

Cons: Pricier packaged goods

Love this place, friendly! - Edit

Love this place, everyone is friendly and I can get good veggies at a good price. Sometimes they don't have everything organic, but I get my organic coffee here and they have a good frozen food and grocery section as well.Very helpful in the vitamin/supplement section. Love the employees. They will go out of their way to find stuff for you. They have dollar boxes of produce outside occassionally.

Pros: Friendly helpful

Cons: some organic produce not always availabl

Return to Grants Pass Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Farmer's Market closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.