Farmacy Health Bar

Contact 808-866-3412

12 N Market St (at Main), Wailuku, Hawaii, USA, 96793

A cafe/restaurant/smoothie and juice bar aimed at curing ailments through nutritious foods and alkaline juices, raw food, including many vegan options. Serves soups, sandwiches, Ono plates and bowls, acai bowls and much more. Owner uses local, organic produce grown on Maui, as well as local ingredients like poi and sugarcane. Open Mon-Sat 9:00am-5:00pm. Closed Sun.

Category: Vegan-friendly, Lacto, American, Organic, Juice bar

First Review by whiteflare

Terrible timing & uneducated business - Edit

I've had some unfortunate run ins with this business. Not only do they take forever to fulfil orders even when they are called in they are also uneducated when it comes to special diets such as veganism. I would not trust them to make me anything free of animal products as they were serving bread for MONTHS claiming it was vegan and gluten free when the package clearly states it contained eggs. The worker I spoke to on the phone about this issue was extremely rude, hung up on me, and never had the owner contact me about clarification. This shows a huge lack of respect for the customer and their needs. Please do not support businesses who cannot be honest to their customers ( or simply call them back )

Pros: Some produce locally sourced

Cons: Time consuming, Uneducated

slowest restaurant of my life - Edit

Waited maybe 30 minutes for a sandwich. They made smoothies left and right but sandwiches took an eternity. They don't answer the phones, let kids sit on the counter, and are generally unprofessional.

Loved it - great food, nice people - Edit

Really enjoyed going to Farmacy - one they're open comparatively early (breakfast yay!), two the food is delicious and fresh (I walked in and was so enticed by the smell of popcorn tofu that I _had_ to stay for lunch), and three the people are super nice (Ashley gave me change in $1 dollar bills for the bus fare and chatted with me about the food!).
Totally going back tomorrow.
So glad that I ran into this place in Maui :D
They even have a way to pay it forward and provide a discounted meal for others :)

Pros: open early - breakfast!, fresh and delicious, friendly staff

Return to Wailuku Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Farmacy Health Bar closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 723 times since Mar 2015.