Vegan-friendly
Bakery
British
European
Non-veg

Serves meat, vegan options available. Vegan choices include smoothie bowls, vegan doughnuts and cakes, vegan BLT with coconut bacon and cashew cream, avocado toast, porridge, salads and coffee - all clearly marked vegan. Open Mon-Fri 09:30-17:00, Sat 09:30-17:30, Sun 10:30-17:00.

Venue map for Farm Girl - Sweaty Betty
漏 OpenStreetMap contributors

First Review by The London Vegan

bee.baugh

Points +91

21 Jun 2023

Perfect for a post workout brunch

I was desperate for porridge after a month of travelling so we ended up at Farm Girl. Cute location above Sweaty Betty. The porridge was delicious but the drinks were a bit overpriced. The oats were gluten free (bonus) as well as vegan. There were a few vegan and vegetarian options included as well as vegan snacks near the counter.

Pros: Gluten free oats, Gluten free vegan snacks , Nice location

Cons: A bit expensive , Small coffees for the price

michelav

Points +353

Vegetarian
30 Mar 2023

Fav Sunday brunch

Whenever I want to have nice pancakes or a brunch with friends we always go to Farm Girl, either this or Notthing Hill one.
Love their colored lattes. Cherry ripe porridge is a must-try.

Carla_P

Points +70

10 Mar 2023

Meat in vegan meal

Went here with a friend who wanted to go, Ordered the vegan coconut BLT sandwich. Clear I was vegan as I was asking about other vegan meals when ordering. Ate the first half then saw a few small bits of chicken mixed with the coconut in the second half. Obviously chicken, I took up to the counter and confirmed it was chicken, the waitress was very apologetic and said it was just human error and has never happened before.

They gave me another free meal to take away however didn鈥檛 really want it, I did say no quite a lot to it however then the waitress came to the table and they were very insistent. I felt like I was being made to make them feel better by taking it in the end.

After I was given the take away meal they didn鈥檛 acknowledge us at all, my friend finished her meal and paid for hers on the table bar code, and they charged me for my coffee which I just wanted to leave so I paid but in hindsight I though that was very cheeky of them.

Absolutely gutted pretty sure there would have been chicken in the first half too.

Updated from previous review on 2023-03-10

Cons: Can鈥檛 trust food is vegan

_blumenkind._

Points +227

03 Jun 2022

Farm Girl Soho

The Coconut BLT Sandwich is the best vegan sandwich I ever had!!!! The Smoothie Bowl was tasty as well and beautiful decorated.

sarazmnk

Points +247

24 Apr 2022

cute cafe, nothing special

instagram worthy spot, the food/drinks are a bit overpriced. bit disappointing!

zahraahmed

Points +523

23 Feb 2022

Lots of vegan options

I had the a莽ai bowl and an almond cappuccino. Nice setting but quite expensive. #Veganuary

Pros: Lots of vegan options, Nice decor, Quick service

Cons: Expensive

eszviki

Points +102

10 Feb 2022

Colourful options

Had a lovely brunch with a friend here. I walked past it for the first time and so many times previously, I鈥檝e never spotted this caf茅 before - shame though, because it is a lovely little place. The interior is nice and bright with lots of greenery 馃, the staff was helpful and all food we tried was delicious 馃構
We arrived before it got very busy, but it was packed when we left and it was quite noisy at that point. The tables were so close we had to pull them aside for people to be able to squeeze in, which was a bit annoying 馃槙. Other than that we had a great time 鈽猴笍. Pricier than similar places but every now and then it鈥檚 a great place to eat and hang out 馃憣

Pros: Many vegan options 馃尡, Colourful food and drinks 馃挋馃挌馃挏馃, Lots of plants 馃

Cons: Not that easy to find 馃攳, Tables are very close to each other , Bit pricey 馃捀

路X路

Points +15739

10 Jul 2021

Farm Girl

I'm immediately attracted to cute cafes that are also combined with fashionable yoga clothing (Sweaty Betty)...they are like a magnet drawing me in!!!

I like Farm Girl but every time I go I feel disappointed by their vegan options. I just think they can do better. That said, I have had the food here and am always "meh" about it. The thing that keeps me coming back are the cute lattes. You can get a latte with a dog face on it--completely adorable!!! I also like the rose matcha latte as well as the blue matcha latte (both with oat milk). This location is right in Carnaby, so good place to stop and take a break if you're shopping or sightseeing.

akna

Points +702

07 Mar 2021

Good for people watching

They do have vegan options available. Yes, it is a little pricey and the portions aren鈥榯 huge, but everything we tried tasted great. I loved the coconut lime loaf. Staff was very friendly. It鈥榮 a great place for people watching as it鈥榮 right next to the hair salon and you see people coming and going all the time.

Psykie

Points +121

05 Oct 2019

Lovely place with nice vegan options

My partner and I shared the Jack fruit tacos and the Tabby bowl, and it was so good! The food is fresh, tasty and super healthy. There are nice veg*n options, even vegan desserts now. They also have a wide choice of alternative milks. I will come back to try the famous vegan BLT, sure thing.

Pros: Nice place to eat, Good and fresh home made food, Vegan desserts and alternative milks

pink.jasmine1

Points +288

30 Sep 2019

Fresh, colourful food

This is a lovely little cafe situated above a Sweaty Betty shop. The decor is pretty with lots of plants and flowers. The food is tasty and colourful and also well presented. Some of the dishes have edible flowers! The portions aren鈥檛 a bad size but the food is also quite expensive so it鈥檚 great for a light meal.

Pros: Lots of gluten free options, Friendly staff

Cons: Card only, London prices

21vegan

Points +96

19 Jun 2019

Great place

We had the coconut bacon blt, jackfruit tacos, and a coconut latte. The portions were big and filling, and everything tasted great. I love the restaurant itself too, super cute and clean. The price is expected for London.

Pros: Good coffee, Big portions, Fresh

Cons: Not many options

emek

Points +456

29 Oct 2018

good selection of foods, not many cakes

No doughnuts or cakes as stated in the description here. They only had vegan "energy balls". But it seems to be a good selection of vegan foods which all are clearly marked. All lattes can be made with non-dairy option.

sblizzy

Points +124

19 Sep 2018

soooo good!

nice interior in a good location in soho, friendly staff and quick service, variety of vegan options and the food was just amazing! you should try the blt sandwich, one of the best things that i ate in a while 馃槏

DitaCarlita

Points +483

Vegetarian
07 Aug 2018

Nice food

Stopped here while we were shopping for a quick bite and coffee and we weren鈥檛 disappointed. I had the vegan BLT which was yum. Though it was nothing exceptional I would eat here again.

Pros: Vegan options, Friendly service

Cons: Doesn鈥檛 take cash, Expensive

PascaleRadi

Points +223

25 Jul 2018

Yummy

Love the interior, small outdoor area, few vegan options. I had the Lavender bowl which was absolutely delicious! I want to go back and try them all. Too hungry to take a photo though. But will definitely be back.

Pros: Tasty Food., Multiple vegan options., Interior.

Cons: Hard to read menu board.

MaddyEmery

Points +156

21 Jan 2018

vegan BLT 馃槏

The vegan blt is absolutely incredible!! If i could rate 5 stars i would!

The London Vegan

Points +2053

02 Dec 2017

lovely space, great vegan food and good location.

This place is a hidden gem - very Instagram friendly interior with lovely healthy food. I had vegan BLT - there was no bacon in it though, it was coconut flakes which was a bit confusing but was really delicious and well presented. Washed it down with a rose latte with cashew milk. Yum.