Farm Fresh To You Store

• Health Store
Contact 800-796-6009

1 Ferry Building (at near Embarcadero Center, Pier 1), San Francisco, California, USA, 94110

Full service market at Pier 1 providing fresh seasonal organic produce in addition snacks and other packaged food. Also has salads and sandwiches for grab n go, oils, and other foodstuff for sale. Offers delivery in the bay area and some northern California regions.

First Review by Adrienne Kristine

Farm Fresh To You Store - Edit

Surprisingly they were open later than the other places at Pier 1. I was excited to see the unique vegan snacks. They even had an $8 vegan chocolate heart, but there was no way I was going to pay that much for a little chocolate heart! I did pick up a peanut butter brittle that was vegan, and it was good. I'd stop back in here again, but not often because it's kind of pricey - for example, I bought some "ancient grain" corn snack from Whole Foods for $2 when this place sold it for $4.

Wouldn't recommend - Edit

You can get 2-3 times the organice produce at Trader Joes or Costco for the same amount. I received several orders with produce that I indicated I didn't want, and the produce was not very fresh and became moldy sooner than produce I got from Trader Joes. I also had trouble with their customer service who just seem to want to get my money and not really care about making a customer happy. Not impressed and would not recommend. Save your money by going to your local farmer's market.

Good size store - Edit

I had read about this place on happycow and had stopped in on my San Francisco trip 2 weeks ago. Here's Farm Fresh To You Store my review.

Surprising it's a good size store considering that it's inside the Pier 1 building that houses a bunch of small shops and smaller booths & kiosks. It's very well stocked with a wide range of natural food products in addition to fresh organic vegetable and fruit. The prices are a bit high but the products are premium quality.

Pros: large selection, friendly staff

Cons: not all veg, a bit pricey

The Best Organic Produce Anywhere - Edit

I have been a customer for over and get deliveries every week. Both my sons also are customers and love it. he produce is always fresh, delicious and organic.

Pros: fresh, consistent, organic

Farm Fresh to You - Edit

The very best in home delivery. Fresh veggies and fruit from local farms and farmers delivered weekly or on the schedule of your choice. If local produce isn't available, they will identify the source and you can accept, reject or substitute as needed. Friendly service to your door.

Pros: Organic, Local, Delivered fresh

Cons: Sometimes not local

Return to San Francisco Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Farm Fresh To You Store closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 667 times since Aug 2007.