Famoso Neapolitan Pizzeria

Contact 403-455-3839

2303 4 St SW Unit 105, Calgary, Alberta, Canada, T2S 2S7

Serves meat, vegan options available. Franchise chain fast casual pizzeria making Neapolitan pizza. No specific vegan pizza on menu but could get Daiya vegan cheese. See website for other locations. Mon-Sun 11:00am-11:00pm

Category: Lacto, Pizza, Italian, Take-out, Non-veg

First Review by Baxter

My Fave! - Edit

Famosa is my absolute fave pizza place in town, no matter the location! They have such an extensive menu and in my experience they are always so accommodating to make things vegan (swap white sauce for red, re I've meat, use Daisha cheese, etc) what really sets they off is that crust - perfectly cooked in a pizza oven, soft and a little chewy - perfection! Plus the service is always really friendly and prompt.

Pros: Great food, Friendly service, Multiple locations

Favourite Vegan Pizza in Calgary - Edit

Famoso is still my favourite vegan pizza in Calgary.
The crust and sauce is like real Italian pizza, and their toppings are all really fresh. They use Daiya vegan mozzarella, but not a lot so if you want it covered in cheese ask for extra Daiya. You can get any pizza on the menu in a vegan version. The pizza comes out really fast because it's made in a really hot oven. And once, when they forgot to add the basil we ordered, they gave us a $10 off coupon for next time. There is a new location in Westhills near the movie theatre. So it's perfect for vegan pizza and a movie!
Updated from previous review on Friday January 25, 2013

great :) - Edit

Went here for the first time with my boyfriend on a Tuesday night. I ordered the Primavera pizza with the Daiya cheese. It was really good; only complaint is that there wasn't as much cheese as I would like. Next time I would ask for extra. Service was great and had mango sorbetto for dessert, which tasted amazing. Kind of expensive but worth it.
Updated from previous review on Thursday April 17, 2014

Pros: vegan friendly

Cons: expensive

Return to Calgary Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Famoso Neapolitan Pizzeria closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 2055 times since Jan 2013.