Family Nutrition Center

• Health-food-store Health Store
    ( 1 review )
817-645-1993

1663 W Henderson St (at Nolan River Rd), Cleburne, Texas, USA, 76033

Carries organic produce, frozen vegan and vegetarian substitutes, nutritional supplements, organic non-perishable food items. A majority of the food inventory is vegetarian or vegan (but does sell meat). Open Mon-Thu 9:00am-7:00pm, Fri 9:00am-4:30pm, Sun 10:00am-5:00pm.

1 Review

First Review by veganhoe@gmail.com

Hidden veggie jem. - Edit

I was hanging out in Cleburne waiting for my kids to finish up museum camp and decided to check out this grocery store hoping to find something​ vegan I could feed them for lunch. The grocery store is pretty large and full of vegetarian and vegan options, vitamins, clothes, shoes, etc. What really surprised me though is that they have a juice bar in the back, make amazing salads, keep coconut soft serve, and always have an in house vegan burger option. I'm excited to find this, and will be back next week to get some groceries and soft serve while I wait.

Pros: The grocery store is full of vegan snacks., The juice bar keeps vegan options., Fresh juice and vegan soft serve!

Cons: I'm not in Cleburne, TX very often.

Return to Cleburne Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Family Nutrition Center closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.