Falafelstern

• Veg-friendly
Contact +49-40-41544435

Schanzenstra├če 111, Hamburg, Germany,

Serves meat, vegan options available. Falafel shop offering a varied range of falafel varieties on a plate or in a wrap. Has a vegan version of all the falafel dishes (with hummus). Try the fresh mint tea. Free Wi-Fi.

Category: Vegan-friendly, Fast food, Beer/Wine, Take-out, Middle Eastern, Non-veg

First Review by Anna Vladi

Best falafel in the city - Edit

As an avid falafel consumer here in Hamburg, I can safely say this is the best in all of the city. The portions are huge, most everything is made on the spot, and the prices are insanely good. You can get a huge plate of salads, dips, and falafel for 4 euros - unbeatable. The people working there are very generous and kind. I come here many times per month, have not yet been disappointed.

Pros: Price, Taste, Atmosphere

maybe the best falafel in hamburg - Edit

They have a lot of unusual vegetables for a falafelshop. It's at least one of the best falafel you can get in Hamburg.

Pros: selfmade falafel, fresh, location

falafel dreams come true - Edit

I can't say enough good things about Falafelstern! My husband and I wandered in there and were met with a friendly staff that were not only great to us but seemed on friendly terms with every one of their customers. And the food! Clearly labeled vegetarian and vegan items and they were able to talk me through what was vegan as well. We went right back again the next day, it was so good. I would give them 5 stars if I could!!!!

Best Hamburger falafel - Edit

We foudn this place by chance and was really surprised! We are pretty spoiled with falafel, cause we live in Berlin next to the best falafel in town. But the one from Falafelstern was incredible!
Very friendly people and tasty falafel! and also situated in ncie area of Hamburg

Pros: nice place, taste, price

Return to Hamburg Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Falafelstern closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 1076 times since Sep 2012.