Falafelove - Srodmiescie

Złota 6, Srodmiescie, Warsaw, Poland

Falafel and pita bar opened spring 2016. Offers falafel in several flavors, served with a salad of fresh vegetables and dressing. Open Mon-Sat 11:00am-10:00pm.

Category: Vegan, Mediterranean, Fast food, Take-out, Middle Eastern

First Review by kenvegan

Ticks all the boxes - Edit

Very central location. However I was not able to find this place first time I looked! a few vegan restaurants in warsaw seem to be a little hidden/tucked away, down an alleyway somewhere.

This is 5min walk from the palace of science, if that. What you need to do is walk down the alleyway that has the Hey joe Grafiti music store on one corner, and the pizza i Wino on the other. You walk down this alleyway and on your right is the place. It is not on the street with subway!

So yeah it's easy to think falafel=boring same old. But it's really not the case, there are many different sauces and flavours to combine with the falafel. I tried two kinds the oriental and the eggplant/pommegranate. I liked both but I have to say the eggplant/pommegranate was my favourite very fresh and nice taste. You get a serving of pickels as well if you want to add them, the green ones are fairly normal sour ones/with the yellow being spicy.

The service is quick despite it being one guy doing both the orders and the food prep. Very efficient. Nice comfy interior with good seats and tables. Decent amount of seating compared to some smaller places like the mango vegan place just across the street. Good prices and portions. Guy is happy to explain the menu in English. Nothing I can think of to fault. I'm not usually a big fan of falafel but when it's made nicely like this it is really good to eat.

Pros: Quality food, price, Good portions, filling wraps.

Cons: None! just know where to find it.

Nice stuff - Edit

We arrived in Warsaw quite late and this place is not that far from the railwaystation. Even around 15 minutes before closing time we got enough food and enough time to eat at the place.
The stuff was really friendly and helpful.

The food absolutly delicious.

Pros: friendly staff, excellent food, inexpensive

Cons: a little bit difficult to find

superb falafel - Edit

I was craving a falafel, and this place was recommended to me by a local. it is a bit tricky to find, as it is in the back of the building. The Falafel are perfect, and the salads are fresh and very tasty. The place is small by stylish, and has outdoor seating.

Pros: great falafel and salads

Return to Warsaw Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Falafelove - Srodmiescie closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.