Falafel Xpress

+44-1244624010

73 Watergate St, Chester, England, CH1 2LB

Serves meat, vegan options available. Falafel wraps, salads, juices and smoothies, gluten free cake, vegan crisps. Open Mon-Sat 10:00am-8:00pm, Sun 11:00am-6:00pm.

Categories: Mediterranean, Fast food, Juice bar, Take-out, Middle Eastern, Non-veg

First Review by Hoggy

Tasty and Fast - Edit

Looking for a change we ordered to have home delivery and food was very fast!
Really tasty and huge portions, amazing falafel. Will definitely be using again in future.
Location is also very easy to access as is very central.

Pros: varied flavours, amazing salads

Cons: tahini not vegan

Awesome falafel - Edit

Delicious falafel and hummus and great value too!

Xpress and Xtra tasty! - Edit

When I know there’s a place specialising in falafel that are happy to accommodate vegans, there’s no chance I’m not stopping by! Falafel Xpress is in the centre of Chester, easy to find around the main shopping areas of the town; a clean and friendly environment with clearly labelled vegan options. Friendly, helpful staff, and very prompt with our orders. The wraps were great, and the falafel were perfect, light and fluffy, not dry, and even better – not greasy! One of the staff members popped over during our meal to offer a little dressing pot of the mint and parsley sauce (as we opted for the chilli instead). Our meal was so tasty we ordered a few more plain falafel and a tub of houmous so we could take them home with us. There’s no doubt I’ll be going back when I’m in the area again!

[HappyCow has a rating cap on premises that are omnivore, I'd happily rate 5* for the food and service we received that day]

Pros: Fafafel spot on - not dry or greasy at all!, Clean and modern environment., Friendly Staff.

Cons: Tahini Sauce wasn't vegan.

Return to Chester Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Falafel Xpress closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.