Falafel Masters

Edisonstraat 131, Eindhoven, Netherlands, 5621

Since Sept 2014, this small shop offers a menu of Middle Eastern dishes with falafel, hummus, baba ganoush, rice, and salads. Operated by two Palestinians. Open Tue-Thu 11:30am-9:00pm, Fri 2:30pm-9:00pm, Sat-Sun 11:30am-9:00pm.

Category: Vegan-friendly, Mediterranean, Take-out, Middle Eastern, Arabic

First Review by LotteAarts

Just awesome - Edit

Went there with a vegan group and it was just perfect. very good food and desserts. In doubt order the Menu 16!!

Pros: lots of vegan options

Cons: Menu only in Dutch, but next week they will have i

Great falafels, fast service - Edit

Falafel masters offers a variety of different foods such as hummus, baba ganoush, falafels etc. The food was fresh, delicious and the prices were affordable. Service was also fast.

Pros: Freshness, Great falafels

Excellent! - Edit

The food was excellent. The people are very friendly. It was clean and it is a good environment. We ordered two falafel wraps. It is a good place for vegans (there is enough choice). I highly recommend this place!

Pros: friendly staff, excellent food, nice vibe

Thumb's Up - Edit

I can only repeat what the others before me have already said. But I want to because it was such a nice experience.
The place is nice and not too small. The gentleman who prepared my delicious falafel sandwich was very nice, we had a good chat. And it's true. The food is really, really good.
Go and enjoy!

Pros: Great food, Friendly service, Good prices

Cons: There isn't any that I could think of.

Simply Awesome - Edit

The food and service was excellent. My family is visiting Eindhoven for 6 weeks and it was very difficult to find vegan options besides salads. This restaurant was perfect for us. The owner gave us samples and explained the menu options. We will be back again. Thank you so much for making us feel at home and filling our tummies with delicious food.

Perfect - Edit

The two palestinian owners love their restaurant and middle-eastern cuisine and you can taste that. This restaurant is a true exotic gem in the city of Eindhoven.
We had weekend specials, for 12 euros only, and a fine baklava afterwards. This combined with mint tea (orange blossom flavoured) and an organic apple juice made our family diner a great (and very affordable) pleasure. This really reminds us of our diners in Egypt, Morocco and Turkey.

Pros: Great food, 100% vegetarian, some organic ingredients & drinks

Cons: somewhat small, small front terrace

Veggie Fastfood - Edit

Small but delightful restaurant. We ordered a daily special (potato's with onion and mushrooms, seasoned garden peas with a falafel burger and a small salad containing tomatoes and cucumber), a salad with grilled veggies and falafel and two pieces of baklava made by the owners mother (I couldn't say no that offer!!).
It all tasted great, the staff was very friendly and helpfull, a great way to grab a quick-fastfood-veggie-dinner.

Pros: Veggie and Vegan, Friendly Staff

Friendly staff & delicious food - Edit

I've visited the restaurant while waiting for my plane travel and it was a great experience. You can take a bus there straight from the airport and the journey takes no more than 25 minutes. The food is very good, they make everything themselves, no reheated fast foods there.The staff is very nice and falafels fresh and tasty. The pita bread we got our falafels in was made from integral flour which surprised me even more. I would recommend this place to everyone :-)

Pros: Localy made food, Lots of spices, Friendly staff

Cons: Not in the center of the city

Just fantastic! - Edit

The tastiest falafels you will ever have (they make them fresh!) and a super friendly staff. I can also recommend the hummus and even the home-made fries. They also serve soup, different salads such as tabbouleh and have a range of desserts (even a raw cashew coconut cake). Always worth a visit and super cheap on top. However, it is not a real restaurant, more like a take-away with the possibility to sit down and eat.

Pros: super tasty, cheap, friendly staff

Cons: none

great place for vegans - Edit

The frontman was very warm and hospitable, spoke about a monthly vegan group visit. The food was very good, some of the best falafel i've tried and all freshly made each day.

I disagree with previous review about the unsafe location, it seemed completely fine.

very nice restaurant. - Edit

Been here last Wednesday after my yoga class. It looks very cosy and clean. The person behind the counter told me they made everything themself. I had the best falafel I've ever had. The fries were baked very good. Nice crunchy and darkgolden, just the way I like it. I also had the coconut, date, cashew pie. Overall it's very nice place to eat but I don't really like the area especially at night. I don't really feel save there, although nothing ever happened to me there. But the food and the restaurant are very good. Thumps up for Falafel Masters!

Pros: very good taste, restaurant looks clean, you can see how they prepare your food

Cons: area is a little bit scary at night

Return to Eindhoven Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Falafel Masters closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.