Falafel King

Contact 02089642279

274 Portobello Rd, West London, England, W10 5TE

Take-away shop selling falafel and hummus, either in a box or in pita. The salads and sauces are all vegan. Free lemonade while waiting for your order. Opening times vary. Open Mon-Sun 11:00am-7:00pm.

Category: Vegan, Mediterranean, Fast food, Middle Eastern, Take-out only

First Review by J-Veg

picaaaaaa!!! - Edit

buenisimo recuerdo de aquel falafel, creo que el mejor que he probado nunca, lo cierto es que acaba picando...pero fue porque tienes la opción de añadir guindillas...lo bueno es que regalan un vaso de limonada casera y con eso se te pasa todo!

Great Falafels - Edit

Found this place using the happy cow app and it was great! The staff could tell you exactly what is in everything which is great for people with allergies. The staff were friendly and accommodating. The place was immaculately clean as well.

We had the falafel box which had salad, Falafels, hummus, chili sauce and jalapeños! It came with a free lemonade which was refreshing and not too sweet.

Overall a great experience and I would recommend to my non vegan friends as well. Highly recommend!

Filling falafel - Edit

This place was exactly what we needed: quick and filling food that also tasted great! We got a free lemonade while waiting and could choose which salads and sauces we wanted to go with our falafel and hummus. I recommend it for food on-the-go if you're in the area!

Be sure to check out Portobello Wholefoods that's nearby too.

Pros: Filling and delicious!

Return to West London Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Falafel King closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 2060 times.