Falafel King

• Veg-friendly
Contact 352-375-6342

3252 SW 35 Blvd (at SW Archer Rd ), Gainesville, Florida, USA, 32608

Serves meat, vegan options available. Basic menu with vegan options including stuffed grape leaves, hummus, falafel and tabbouleh. Most desserts in counter case are not vegan. Also has a small store with grocery items.

Category: Vegan-friendly, Mediterranean, Delivery, Take-out, Non-veg

First Review by drdebnmd

Classic Falafel Place - Edit

I love the falafel platter. The falafel is nicely spiced and it seems like they bake it instead of frying which I appreciate. The place is a little old/dingy, however, the food makes up for it. They bake their own pita and the hummus and tabbouleh are also both great. The veggie kibbi platter is also a hit with us.

Pros: Classic falafel, Inexpensive

Cons: Dingy, Served in styrofoam

Meh. - Edit

This place is okay, but nothing special. I thought everything seemed a bit mushy (grape leaves, falafel). I was also put off by the place in general. It didn't seem clean. Dirty tables and floors. I had to wipe down our table and seats myself. The woman working behind the counter was a little bit rude. I didn't hate it, but I wouldn't go back. Overall, it felt very unwelcoming...like they would rather you take your food and get out.

Pros: Quick

Cons: Dirty, Food was mushy & thrown together, Unfriendly

Return to Gainesville Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Falafel King closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 1087 times since Jul 2012.