Falafel Al Sham

519-915-4477

527 Wyandotte St E, Windsor, Ontario, Canada, N9A 3J1

Small counter-service vegetarian restaurant featuring freshly made, authentic falafel sandwiches, some of which are vegan. Dine-in seating available. Open Mon-Sat 10:30am-10:00pm. Closed Sun.

Categories: Delivery, Take-out, Middle Eastern

First Review by MaryCherry

Fantastic Falafel! - Edit

I was recently in Windsor and happened upon this small, unassuming place. After confirming with the owner that this was a meat-free establishment (rare in Windsor), I ordered a falafel sandwich and sat down while the balls were made fresh before my eyes.

The "balls" are actually a unique shape - flattened with an indentation in the center. They came out so light and crispy and crumbly -- absolutely perfect and delicious. There are two options for bread - I went with the football-shaped pocket pita - and the standard fresh toppings/fillers. I am not normally a huge falafel fan but this was a transcendent experience!

The owner was kind and provided excellent service. I understand the restaurant is quite new and so there was no menu board posted, but he patiently explained the options. The price for the sandwich was very low!

There was sufficient seating inside, and plenty of free street-parking outside.

Highly recommended!

Pros: Excellent falafel, Great value

Return to Windsor Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Falafel Al Sham closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.