Fajitas

2, 227/1 T.baanpong A.Hangdong, Chiang Mai, Thailand, 50230

Serves meat, vegan options available. Tex-Mex food restaurant reported having vegan options marked on the menu.

Categories: Lacto, Ovo, American, Pizza, Mexican, Non-veg

First Review by LilacHippy

mushroom soft corn tacos - Edit

Not good I’m afraid. This is the second time I came with my omnivore family and I wasn’t too impressed the first time with a vegetable vegan burrito that was the skinniest burrito in history. Today I had the mushroom soft corn tacos. It was presented nicely with three tacos ready to top with pico de Gallo, jalepenos or a tomato Salsa. The corn tacos were unfortunately too fragile to pick up and there were big lumps of smoked paprika on my plate. I ate it because I was hungry but it didn’t press any happy buttons I’m afraid.

A Few Vegan Options - Edit

This Mexican restaurant is a bit out of town, on the Hang Dong end of the Samoeng Loop Road. They have a large menu that you might expect to see at any Mexican but recently they have started adding more vegan options to the dishes offered.
They have a few salads as well as falafel balls, vegan burrito, vegan tacos, vegan pasta dish. Also a vegan bowl. They don't have any vegan cheese or sour cream though. Offer a variety of vegetarian dishes.
On our one visit we waited an extremely long time. They did apologise and explain it and give us something for free but it did put me off ever going there again.
It's not bad if you happen to be in the area but there are much better Mexican places closer to the city.

Pros: A few vegan options

Cons: Poor service

Return to Chiang Mai Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Fajitas closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.