Fair Trade Cafe - Roosevelt

602-354-8150

1020 N 1st Ave, Phoenix, Arizona, USA, 85003

Serves meat, vegan options available. Fair trade coffee and juice bar behind Trinity Cathedral. Has vegan lunch food like a hummus sandwich, salads, and weekly special; plus a few vegan baked goods like brownies and cookies. Some items can be made vegan by excluding cheese. Brunch on Sunday. Free Wi-Fi.

Category: Lacto, American, Juice bar, Take-out, Catering, Non-veg

First Review by uglydumpling

Bland and clueless - Edit

I had an Entertainment Book coupon for buy one menu item get one free. I got the quinoa pilaf and white bean stew with a side salad, and my boyfriend got the black bean tacos with a side salad. We were told the entire Earth menu is vegan, and that our order was gluten free. My plate came, and they had put wheat croutons on my salad. My boyfriends plate came cold with feta cheese, wheat tortillas, and also croutons. So much for vegan and gluten free. What we could eat was very bland and poorly reheated. Nothing is made fresh at this location.

Pros: Price, Drink Selection , Lightrail Adjacent

Cons: Uninformed Staff, Reheated Food, Bland Food

yum! - Edit

Just stopped by for some coffee and a sandwich.. Very fresh very clean very yummy [:

Pros: clean, nice , veggie options

Return to Phoenix Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Fair Trade Cafe - Roosevelt closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.