Extreme Pizza

970-453-2802

200 N Main St , Breckenridge, Colorado, USA, 80424

Serves meat, vegan options available. Franchise pizzeria. Menu includes five pre-designed vegan pizzas using vegan cheese. A 12-inch gluten-free crust is available. Open Mon-Thu 11:00am-9:00pm, Fri-Sat 11:00am-10:00pm, Sun 11:00am-9:00pm.

Categories: Lacto, Pizza, Italian, Take-out, Non-veg

First Review by Ry22

vegan pizza is extensive and blah - Edit

I had high hopes for this place. According to my dinner companions the traditional meat pizza was awesome. The vegan crust is weird. And the cheese is tasteless. I hate to leave a bad review. But I feel like I need to warn the vegans. Sorry! Try Piante Pizza.

Gets Pricy to Taste Good - Edit

I went and built my own pizza, since they didn’t have any specialty pizzas that looked easy to substitute as vegan. The vegan gluten free crust costed $5 more than the normal 12 inch pizza, then it costed over a dollar per topping I put on it. I went for Mediterranean inspired with mushroom, spinach, artichoke hearts, and red peppers. Overall, the number of vegetable toppings was great and I was surprised that the vegan gluten free crust was delicious (normally gluten free isn’t my cup of tea). However, customizing vegan option racks up your check much higher than it would cost an omnivore.

Pros: Delicious crust, Many Vegetable toppings, Friendly staff

Cons: High cost for vegan crust, High cost for additional toppings

Return to Breckenridge Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Extreme Pizza closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.