EXKi - Roissy CDG 2D

n/a

Aéroport Roissy-Charles de Gaulle, Terminal 2D, Roissy-en-france, France, 95716

Serves meat, vegan options available. Health food concept chain shop. Grab n go sandwiches and salads with ingredients listed. Uses some organic produce. Open Mon-Sun 5:30am-9:30pm.

Category: Lacto, Ovo, Western, Fast food, Salad bar, Take-out, Non-veg

First Review by Ricardo

Dissapointment - Edit

I had seen this chain of restaurants dotted around Paris but hadn't had a chance to go in so thought I'd try the one in the airport. For starters the service is poor, the girl who eventually served me spent a good few minutes just standing listening to a conversation between her colleague and another customer before she acknowledged me. Also the price is outrageous. I nearly fainted when she rung up over €17 for two bottles of water and a small salad. And to top it all off the salad was a real disappointment; dry rice and even drier falafel that was claggy and made my tongue stick to the roof of my mouth. Will not be returning

Pleasant Surprise - Edit

I wasn't expecting to find anything I could eat at the airport so this was a pleasant surprise. Convenient, however completely packed full with people struggling to find tables, and also quite pricy. On this occasion the convenience made the price seem okay, but I wouldn't seek out another branch.

Pros: Convenient

Cons: Busy, Expensive

Good place to grab a bite before/for your flight - Edit

Visited on August 2016.

It's usually hard to find some vegan options at airports, specially after you cross the security checks.

However, at most of the terminals in Charles de Gaulle Airport, you can usually find an Exki just at the boarding gates, which is great because they provide vegan options.

Even better, I noticed that now they have a label for marking which items are Vegan (before, they use to have only a "Vege" sign which could have been either vegetarian or vegan); which means that we don't need to check the ingredients exhaustively anymore.

When I visited, they had some of the vegan dishes I've seen before (grated carrot salad, quinoa salad, bulgur tabbouleh); but they also had a soup and a pasta.
As for prices, I think they are alright, considering how much things cost at airports generally.

Regarding the eating space, since it was the only cafeteria at the terminal (2D), it was very crowded; so finding a seat may be challenging.

I was greatly surprised to see the Vegan label; so next time I'm travelling, I'll know where to eat. :)

Pros: vegan labels, more than one vegan dish

Cons: could have more warm vegan dishes, crowded, airport prices

Return to Roissy-en-france Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has EXKi - Roissy CDG 2D closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.