Evolution Craft Brewery

Contact 443-260-2337

201 E Vine St, Salisbury, Maryland, USA, 21804

Serves meat, vegan options available. Salisbury offers limited veg dining choices, and this gastropub, has a couple labeled veg items, including a shepard's pie (vegan made with sweet potato, mushroom, veggies) and a cobb salad (could be requested vegan). The atmosphere is typical brewhouse with tall ceilings and dark wood. Large selection of drinks. Open Mon-Thu 12:00am-12:00am, Mon-Sun 11:30am-12:00am, Fri-Sun 12:00am-12:30am.

Category: Lacto, Ovo, American, Beer/Wine, Non-veg

First Review by slithers

crest-fallen - Edit

I was so excited to try the vegan sheppard's pie that I read reviews about. But I couldn't find it on the menu. The waitress confirmed that they no longer have it. She said the menu varies from time to time and that it hadn't been offered for at least a year. They do have some vegetarian options at this place, which all sounded good. But once the waitress saw the disappointment on my face, she let me know that they could veganize the risotto for me. It was quite tasty and had a good amount of veggies. I'm glad I went, as this seems to be a rather trendy place to go - but I'm still upset that there's one less vegan item on the menu.

Pros: clearly marked menu items, will veganize some vegetarian items

Loved the Shepard Pie!! - Edit

Was definitely worth the stop on our road trip! Our server was great. We had the Pickle Tasting and the Shepard's Pie. If you are driving through it is the place to go!

Pros: vegan options, great service

a good option in a vegan desert - Edit

My sister lived in Salisbury for several years often complaining of the lack of veg options, let alone vegan options. We went to this place last weekend and it has one straight up, by default option, Shepherds Pie which was fairly elaborate & very good (is heavy on sweet potato & mushrooms so hopefully you like those). The other vegan is able option labeled on the menu (Cobb salad) didn't seem exciting (& may contain honey).

As it's a pub, there are many drink options. If there were more vegan options it would be better, but at least there is one good one.

Pros: Vegan options clearly labeled, friendly staff, many drink options

Cons: Only one vegan entree

Return to Salisbury Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Evolution Craft Brewery closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.