EVO Kitchen

323-375-3390

7950 W Sunset Blvd 104, West Hollywood, California, USA, 90046

Serves meat, vegan options available. New American cuisine menu that includes several vegan and gluten-free choices, marked. Has vegan Daiya cheese, free Wi-Fi. Prices cheap to moderate. Causal, modern decor. Open Mon-Thu 11:00am-10:00pm, Fri-Sat 11:00am-11:00pm, Sun 11:00am-10:00pm.

Category: Vegan-friendly, Lacto, Ovo, American, Pizza, Beer/Wine, Delivery, Take-out, Catering, Non-veg

First Review by jel172

regular customer loves vegan variety - Edit

We come here alot with our friends lunch and dinner. I know i can always find delicious vegan pizza & wrap options (soups are always vegan too) and healthy doughs and wraps for the meat and cheese eaters in our life.

Pros: Lots of vegan options

great multigrain dough - Edit

They only have a few vegan pizzas but the multigrain dough is excellent and one of the best I have had. Nice staff. Pretty good wraps too but they can take a while.

Delicious Vegan Pizza... - Edit

I've eaten here a couple times and have been very impressed with the pizza.

The vegan version of the Veggin' Out pizza (with Daiya cheese and a GF crust) was quite tasty. Paired with a green salad, it made for a nice meal.

I have several food allergies (more and more by the day, it seems) and they took great care to make sure they suggested items and prepared items in a way that took my dietary needs into account.

One night, our waiter ignored us for quite awhile. Not even a glance our way to see if we needed anything (we did; more water). Granted, we were tucked away in a corner, but we shouldn't have to almost walk into the kitchen to get his attention.

Other times, though, the staff has been great. Probably just an off-night.

Pros: Great pizza, Staff is attentive to allergies

Return to West Hollywood Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has EVO Kitchen closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.