Evie's Cafe

Contact 03-563333320

14 Contingent St, Trafalgar, Victoria, 3824

Serves meat, vegan options available. A fully gluten-free cafe that offers many vegan choices in sweets and baked goods as well breakfast and lunch food. Open Mon-Sun 8:00am-5:00pm.

Category: Vegan-friendly, Lacto, Ovo, Western, Take-out, Bakery, Gluten-free, Australian, Non-veg

First Review by NJ220

Vegan options - Edit

I visited here on a Sunday drive. The menu clearly identifies which items are vegan and we were also advised that some items could possibly tinkered with. We chose the pancakes with vegan custard, arancini balls, coffee and a hot chocolate with hazelnut milk. All were delicious and reasonably priced. we also took a mud cake away which was really tasty. The coffee was delicious, I really liked the flavour. The owner told us they were working on some vegan and veg wraps and some vegan gelato. I recommend a visit to this cafe, especially as it can be particularly difficult to get vegan friendly food in country areas in Australia.

Pros: Friendly service, Clear menu

Nice little cafe - Edit

Evie's offers a variety of delicious food for a range of dietary requirements. She works by herself so food sometimes takes a little while, but lovely food,b reasonably priced and a friendly, helpful owner who even offers puppicinos for my dogs. :)

Return to Trafalgar Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Evie's Cafe closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.