CLOSED: Everyday Organic

Contact 864-498-9194

3225-C N Pleasantburg Dr, Greenville, South Carolina, USA, 29609

Serves meat, vegan options available. Organic restaurant. Offers one vegetarian meal nightly except on Sunday. Lunches are mainly salads and wraps. Veg and gluten free choices labeled. CONFIRMED CLOSED, SEP 2016.

Category: Lacto, Ovo, American, Organic, Beer/Wine, Take-out, Non-veg

First Review by Taylor Newnham

They Started Out So Strong - Edit

I lived in Greenville for almost 8 years. I became vegan towards the last two years. I struggled to find anywhere outside of Whole Foods to eat. I stumbled upon EO through a friend's recommendation. They had a fairly large amount of vegan options. About a year of me eating there they started to sneak dairy back onto most dishes. I understand that there isn't much of a demand in Greenville, however I felt unwelcome after a while. Service became quite slow after a while too. Brunch was probably the only time I felt safe eating there.

Pros: Friendly Staff

Cons: Lack of options, Poor Hours

Try it! you'll be happy you did - Edit

I've seen this place a thousand times and never though to eat here till today. I had the Tempeh Reuben sandwich with a cup of veggie soup and a vegan chocolate peanut butter cupcake. So yummy! They had lots of great veg/vegan options. Will def be back!

Great place off the beaten path - Edit

you won't find this by driving by but make the effort and visit. Large portions, great food, nice staff, clean and fresh. Located in a strip mall on the edge of Greenville their food is delish. You won’t be disappointed. Please like them on Facebook and all other social sites so places like this stay in business for us!

vegan ice cream shakes! - Edit

This is one of the few restaurants that I feel good about supporting in Greenville. Vegan options are great and they seem to add more. I love the TLT sandwich and the vegan ice cream milkshake for dessert! They offer a kids menu as well. Hope they continue to add more vegan options.

Wonderful! - Edit

I go here mostly for lunch and I always get the wrap with avocado although there are other options. The owner is friendly and always happy to accommodate. They usually have at least one vegan dessert option also.

Updated from previous review on Wednesday June 15, 2011
Well, EO now has all-vegan Tuesday dinners from 5-9 pm and I can't wait to go. They also have homemade vegan ice cream (usually one vegan option each day). I haven't tried any yet but I intend to.

Pros: fresh, vegan Tuesday dinners!!!, vegan ice cream

Cons: limited options (but improving!)

Great food, friendly people - Edit

I have become a regular to Everyday Organic over the past few months and could not be more please with an organic restaurant. It is in a great location-close to where I live, and is staffed with friendly, knowledgeable people. I see the owner in there nearly every time I am there and she is always going out of her way to make sure everyone is enjoying their meal. It is nice to eat somewhere where the quality of the food and the happiness of the customers is the number one priority. I have tried a great deal of options on the menu and have not been disappointed yet! I have suggested it to many vegan and nonvegan friends and they are all becoming regulars as well. The desserts are a must, and a pie to-go is an excellent treat to take to a dinner party!

Pros: Variety, Desserts, Atmosphere

Best Restaurant in Greenville - Edit

This place is awesome. They've only been open around half a year. They use all organic ingredients and as many local as they can. The staff is friendly, they have MANY vegetarian options, and the presentation is top notch. The desserts are awesome. Everything is made fresh to order. They have incredible ratings and reviews on urbanspoon.com as well. Their also have a facebook page at facebook.com/EverydayOrganic
Updated from previous review on Saturday February 12, 2011

Pros: Taste is the Best of Greenville, Ingredients are 100% Organic, Desserts are the Best I've ever had

Cons: Sad I can't rate this place a 5, Happy cow won't allow it, Only b/c it's not 100% vegetarian

Return to Greenville Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has CLOSED: Everyday Organic closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 3738 times since Feb 2011.