First Review by Yell

Veg*n grocer - Edit

I've been to this store a few times now. They are NOT related to the Everlasting Life stores onthe East coast, but a good store none-the-less with a small selection of organic foods. They have free vitamin samples sometimes - that's how I found a vegan one my girls are willing to take. Reasonably priced and open decent hours.

Pros: good value, easy to find, helpful staff

Best Vegan in STL -- Where are you??? - Edit

OK, I heard that this place reopened elsewhere, can anyone provide some insight? I not only crave Eternity's food, but I literally dream about it!!! :) I miss it more than anything!!! My original review is copy/pasted below:

I'm a Vegan and eat at Eternity regularly. Eternity is by far the best Vegan/Vegetarian restaurant in the STL area! The staff is amazing (especially Rahmiah - may be misspelled) who are all extremely friendly/helpful; better yet, they're all Vegan too! The food isn't too pricey (with the exception of side orders at $3 each) and is well worth every cent. I recommend the "Veggie Cheese Steak" and the "Protein Gyro" while my friend always orders the "BBQ Tofu Sandwich" and the "Tofu Fillet"; however, everything is incredible there! My carnivore friends love the food too! If Eternity was located in West County, I'd eat there everyday!

Cons: Missing!!! Where are you?!?!?!

3 Responses

SynthVegan 04 Feb 2009 - OK great! Is this where the old Eternity was in North County before it had moved to Euclid in the CWE?

Perdita Fisher 22 Feb 2013 - We've opened a health food store at 13076 New halls Ferry Rd (at Parker). Phase 2 will be addition of juice bar and Deli in 2009. 314-837-1141 or 314-322-4719. Keep in touch. Cooking classes at Fisher Wellness. Store is Everlasting Life. Grand opening Oct 25. keep in touch.
Help us find a place and partners in west county and we will consider

Perdita Fisher 07 Jan 2014 - Since the closing of Everlasting Life, Adina has some prepared foods inside Golden Grocer or you can cater items by calling 314-495-7395. She was one of the cooks at Eternity. Thanks for your support

Please if anyone knows.. - Edit

What happen to the only VEGAN restaurant in STL please advise.

Perdita Fisher 22 Feb 2013 - We've opening Everlasting Life a health food store at 13076 New Halls Ferry Rd at Parker. Phase 2 will be addition of juice bar and deli coming 2009. call us at 314-837-1141 or 314-322-4719. Keep in touch. Grand opening 10/25. cooking classes at Fisher wellness center.

LASAGNA - Edit

When I lived in St. Louis, I was sad a lot. There just aren't that many vegan options out there. Lucky for me, there's a vegan SOUL FOOD joint.

I'm telling you: EAT THE LASAGNA.

Pros: Quick, Tasty, Price

Cons: sometimes the food looks old

Has CLOSED: Everlasting Life closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.