First Review by cathann18

Lots Of Choice, Lots Of Help - Edit

Lately I've found prices here are cheaper than larger grocery shops for those things that you can find in both places. Those that I only find at small indie health stores are sometimes more expensive here. However, I am so thankful for Evergreen existing in this neighborhood. Most of the larger brands they have just about every flavor, etc of that brand and if they don't have (or you can't find) what you want just ask! They are always eager to help and will try their best to order something in when they don't have it.
One note: they've gotten better in the past year, but do check the expiry date before purchasing!

Pros: Cheap Finds, Good Selection, Friendly Service

Cons: Some Overpriced Items, Inventory Not Always Consistent, Tight Spaces!

Looks can be deceiving - Edit

I have lived in this area for over a year and just finally ventured in to see what they had. At first I was turned off by the natural hair re-growth neon sign in the front window, but I was shocked at how big the store is and how many different products they have. They even have a few rows of coolers at the back of the store with frozen food, some of the stuff is also at the local grocery store and the prices were around the same. I am happy to know I don't have to go far when I run out of TVP.

Pros: selection

Cons: the outside needs a make over

Return to Toronto Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Evergreen Natural Foods closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 3045 times since Aug 2007.