Evergreen Health Foods - Westside

• Health Store Health Store
Contact 091-581008

Westside Shopping Centre, 1 Mainguard Street, Galway, Galway, Ireland,

A chain of retail outlets based around Galway City. Has eco-friendly, fair trade, and vegan products. Located in the crossing of Mainguard St and High St. Open Mon-Wed 9:30am-6:00pm, Thu-Fri 9:30am-9:00pm, Sat 9:30am-8:00pm, Sun 12:00pm-4:00pm.

First Review by thoor_ballylee

Vegan food - Edit

Went there today and was happy to find vegan food, specially saitan. The choice is not extremely big, but I got all I have needed.

Pros: Many vegan options.

Cons: I don't have the possibility to compare.

Health-Food Store, With Great Location - Edit

This was my go to place for vegan foodstuffs during my stay in Galway. It is a small health-food store conveniently located close to many of the key tourist spots, downtown. Sure many of the larger grocery stores has vegetarian options and indeed many of the restaurants, for the tight-budgeted backpacker this place was great. I got some veggie sausage and vegan cheese and stopping off at the larger grocery stores got some bread and veggies and made myself some great sandwiches that lasted for days and were very economical. I came back here often for little odds and ends that I found only in a handful of other places throughout Ireland.

Pros: Specialty Vegan Products, Location, Specialty Gluten-Free Products

Cons: Small, Some Items Rather Pricey

Return to Galway Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Evergreen Health Foods - Westside closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.