1 Review

First Review by JagodaTkalec

Nice restaurant! - Edit

Very nice restaurant. Has many options for vegans - soy meat, but you have to ask for no milk. They speak english badly, but food-wise, they somehow manage :)
I ate soy meat tiki masala. Yes it is not on the menu, but they know how to make it. I ate so much I almost exploded (plus I ordered another portion of rice). The waaiter was a very nice indian and he brought english menus.
The reason I didn't give it five stars there is, that it isn't entierly vegan and you have to worry about what they put in your food and that my friends were not liking it. You have to be the kind of person that enjoys the spices and indian flavours.
Beware of the "fried rice" - it is actually curry rice (and hot too). Which is a problem if you go there with people who are not such fan of spices. The waiter wanted to personally cook something else because of the missunderstanding, and he said that we will pay only one dish, but my friend was turned away because of the first dish.
I love that they close very late, because I was on a competition. Another plus is that they are open every day.
Thank you Everest! I just love indian food.

Pros: Nice to customers, genuine.

Cons: Spicy

Return to Plzen Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Everest closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.