Everest Kitchen

( 1 review )

Micro Beach Rd, Garapan, Saipan, Micronesia

Serves meat, vegan options available. Indian restaurant. Offers a lunch buffet which typically includes a green salad, a marinated salad, hummus, naan, pita, lentil soup, white rice, brown rice, veggie with noodles, fruit, and meat. Open Mon-Sat 11:00am-2:00pm.

Categories: Lacto, Indian, Buffet, Take-out, Non-veg

1 Review

First Review by SamanthaIngridHo

My favorite place on Saipan - Edit

It's sad that there's no vegetarian / vegan restaurants on this Island. Fortunately I found this good place in Garapan near the American Memorial Park. I came here twice. They opens only for lunch (it's common here in Saipan). You could either choose a la carte or buffet. I had buffet. There are wide variety of choices. Most of the things they served on buffet are vegetarian / vegan. I basically tried everything here except the meat dishes. My favorites are the brown rice and hummus. They made the best brown rice that I have never tried such a nice one elsewhere. The brown rice tastes really good! (trust me, i am rice lover and i can have bowls of rices plain without any side dishes or sauces) Some of their food are a little spicy but it's ok for me because I am a spicy food lover. The staff is very friendly. It's a small island here and the community is very small. They already recognize me at the second time I came here. $12 for a buffet here is really a good deal on this island (i usually have to pay for around $20 for a meal here, it's quite expensive here)

Pros: Delicious food at a cheap price, Friendly staff, Convenient location

Cons: Opens only at lunchtime

Return to Saipan Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Everest Kitchen closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.