CLOSED: Everest Burger and Bakery

Contact 847-242-0909

91 Green Bay Rd (at Scott), Glencoe, Illinois, USA, 60022

Serves meat, vegan options available. Locally and family owned organic burger and bakery with vegetarian/vegan choices for almost every burger style offered. Choice of vegan portabella mushroom, black bean, and walnut burger. Organic whole wheat white, gluten-free, and vegan buns baked on premises. Uses separate grills for vegan and non-vegan preparation. Casual and child-friendly atmosphere with Wi-Fi internet. APR 2014 REPORTED SHUT, PHONE DISCONNECTED. Open .

Category: Vegan-friendly, Lacto, Ovo, American, Organic, Take-out, Non-veg

First Review by veganese

Everest Burger and Bakery - Edit

I took a relative here for a meal back in April as it was one of the only places in the area that would cater to my diet. They have 3 vegan burgers, a walnut, portobello, and I think a black bean burger. I ordered the walnut burger and thought it was pretty average (but I did like it), sadly it fell apart while I was eating it (bun and all). Everyone else liked their food too. I think it's a great little restaurant in the suburbs and would definitely give it another shot but I won't be driving out of my way to dine there.

Best vegan burger around, bar none - Edit

The quality speaks for itself here. They did not cut any corners when they built Everest. This is not your typical Meatheads, Redrobins etc... They use all organic ingredients and you can taste the difference! I frequent this place about once a week. They offer 3 different vegan burger patties and several burger topping configurations. All of them are, so far, delicious. The walnut burger will not have you missing that ground beef from your past. Its moist and yummy. They also have vegan buns and fries as well. I highly recommend it.

Pros: veg options, high quality, nice decor

Cons: price may not fit everyone, lack of steak fries

Has CLOSED: Everest Burger and Bakery closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 968 times since May 2011.