Even Stevens Sandwiches

480-219-5299

384 N Gilbert Rd Ste 104, Gilbert, Arizona, USA, 85234

Serves meat, vegan options available. Utah-based sandwich shop chain. For every sandwich purchased the company donates a sandwich to a local charity. Menu marks the vegan items, includes a breakfast burrito, hummazing sandwich, and jackfruit torta. Open Mon-Sat 7:00am-10:00pm, Sun 9:00am-4:00pm.

Categories: Lacto, Ovo, American, Fast food, Take-out, Non-veg

First Review by Tigra220

Good Food & Friendly Staff - Edit

I had the Jackfruit Torta. I didn't know what to expect but it was delicious. I would highly recommend trying it if you've never had jackfruit. Nice gooey tasty sandwich with a side salad. Other vegan options include The New Morrissey, Hummazing Vegan sandwich and Hummus.

Staff are helpful and very friendly. Restaurant is large with ample seating.

Great that they donate sandwiches. I will bring my vegan friends to eat here.

Pros: tasty food, vegan options, friendly staff

Cons: none

The New Morrissey - Edit

Very hip and chill place,vegan options are clearly marked on the menu.I tried the New Morrisey and it was really good,I feel like it'd be awesome hangover food as well. (happycow only allows 4 stars for non veg places).Pricing was about average for good vegan food ($7-$10 USD) and it was filling.

Pros: Tasty food,decent amount of options (3) for vegans

Cons: none so far

Jackfruit Torta - Edit

I've been to this location twice. I ordered The New Morrissey and the Jackfruit Torta. Both times were for carry out. I wasn't a big fan of the way they made their New Morrissey; it tastes better at their other location. The Jackfruit Torta had a great taste and I like that they give you the messy/saucy parts in a separate container so that you may put it all together once you're ready to eat. This prevents you from having a soggy sandwich by the time you're ready to eat it. I would like to try the Jackfruit Torta while dining in to see if it tastes better that way.

Employees were very nice and friendly. It’s a large restaurant with ample seating. There is a parking lot and a garage, so there's plenty of free parking. It's in downtown Gilbert, so it's a bit of a drive for me and anyone who lives west or north.

I do love the concept of giving food to charity with each purchase of a sandwich here. There aren't a lot of vegan options in the east valley, so it's a solid choice for those who live, work, or just find themselves near Gilbert and in need of a solid vegan option.

(They also have crushed ice for those of us who love our ice!)

Pros: plenty of parking, friendly, great value

Return to Gilbert Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Even Stevens Sandwiches closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.