eVeg Vegetarian - VivoCity

n/a

1 Harbourfront Walk Unit B2-39, Vivocity, Central Singapore, Singapore, 098585

Located inside KopiTiam food court, it serves mock chicken rice, noodle, economic rice, and zi char dishes. This stall is now operated by eVeg Vegetarian 益素食 from Jan 2017. Open Mon-Sun 9:00am-10:00pm.

Categories: Vegan-friendly, Chinese, Take-out, Singaporean

First Review by craigmc

Pleasant Surprise - Edit

Was expecting the usual forgettable vegetarian Chinese fare one finds in Singaporean food courts but the hor fun I ordered took me by complete surprise. A decent level of wok hei nicely singed into the noodles and a gravy that was flavorful instead of the usual water-soy sauce-starch stuff in almost all food courts. Nice.

great food and a bargain - Edit

not sure if its 100,% vegan but I think it is. it's a bit odd as I approached with apprehension as their was fried cheese puffs on sale, the owner explained although it was all one stall, all the fried food was a different company. it seems they share a stall to make it viable. he said he uses no eggs or milk.
a meal was 4.5 and, and was really good. one of those odd Asian stalls which has a mixture of hot and cold dishes, and you can't really tell which is which. I had mutton curry, with a veg dish and sweet and sour aubergine salad. all were fantastic.
we also shared a veggie chicken leg, good wrapped round a lolly stick which I think is always entertaining and tasty.
my better half had the char siu which was so good she went back for seconds.
overall a really good options, especially if you have been to sentosa for the day as this is where the train comes back too.

Updated from previous review on 2016-07-15

Pros: great value, tasty food, nice staff.

Return to Central Singapore Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has eVeg Vegetarian - VivoCity closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.