First Review by Duskyblue

Not very charming - Edit

It is really a nice store with a big vegan product range and I like very much that someone opened such a grocery store but finally we got their and the woman which is the owner has given more attention to her laptop than to us. She was friendly but first after we ask her something after that she went straight up to her computer again.

They have a good onlineshop we have to say and we ordered already something there. But I think nowadays it should be more important to care about the personal contact not the virtual. So we are very disappointed about such a behaviour and won't come again.

Pros: big range of healthy vegan food, first complete vegan store in Zurich

Cons: unpersonal guest realation

Nice store, unreliable with hours - Edit

This is a nice store with a range of vegan products that are hard to find elsewhere in Zurich.

The only problem with this store is the fact that they will close before the posted times on the door. It's not uncommon to find the door locked 15-20min before the closing time posted on the door. There is still someone inside, cleaning and counting money, but they've locked up early. It's quite frustrating.

Pros: All vegan

Cons: Unreliable opening hours

The only thing that has been missing in Zurich - Edit

Besides it being a top-notch shop, Eva's Apple offers you everything you need when following a vegan diet. I joked that they should also bring in vegan shoes as this is impossible to find in Switzerland.

Before having found Eva's shop, I often ended up visiting several health shops (Bio-Laden) just to get about half what I need. But Eva stocks it all in one place, plus has got so much more - things that would have never occurred to you even :-)

I hope Eva will expand and open more shops in Switzerland in the future!

Pros: Everything one needs as a vegan is there, Convenient for the North side of ZH, Lovely shop, lovely people

Vegan and Fair-trade whole-food market - Edit

I just love this place! It is a tiny, neat store, where you just can find anything a vegan might desire. And the staff is very friendly, too!

Pros: All vegan, Friendly staff

1st vegan store in Zürich - Edit

great place for vegans, good location, you can find all there, vegan Wilmersburger, vegan ZOPF-Bread, etc., great place,thanks Eva,love Sabina
Updated from previous review on Tuesday August 13, 2013

Updated from previous review on Tuesday August 13, 2013

Best shop in town - Edit

I had been in Zürich just half a year and had hard time to find good vegan products. Then a just by incident happened to hear that this shop is going to be opened just in my neighbourhood. I could hardly hold my horses...

The athmosphere in E.A. is nice, you always feel welcome. Also the choice of products is very good and you can be really sure, that everything is 100% vegan. If they don't have something you want: just ask, they might get it for you!

Pros: Eva and the crew, They listen to your wishes, They know a lot about the products they sell

shopping without searching what is vegan - Edit

i am very happy about this shop... everything is vegan... so you dont have to read the ingredients list. they always have a open ear for questions... and if you miss something, talk to them and if its possible they try to get it for the shop :) i feel comfortable when i am there... maks me happy to have such a place at zurich...

Pros: big selection, friendly, good atmosphere

Wide range of products - Edit

This little shop has a suprisingly big and varied assortment of vegan products. You can find pretty much all important products there... along with many temptations. ;-)

The shop owners are very friendly and always willing to help. Great place!

Pros: Wide range of products, friendly, easy to reach

Return to Zurich Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Eva's Apples closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 2276 times since Aug 2013.