Eutopia Cafe

• Veg-friendly
Contact 094312999

Cnr State Highway 1 & Oneriri Rd (Main Rd), Kaiwaka, New Zealand,

Serves meat, vegan options available. Organic cafe, was once pure veg but since change of ownership in 2010, menu has added some meat. Kaiwaka is a small town 100 km north of Auckland.

Category: Organic, Western, Non-veg

First Review by gisaster25

Road trip lunch break - Edit

We stopped off for lunch at the big papier-mache boat, aka Eutopia Cafe, on our way up north. There were just a few vegan options on the menu, we had a toasted sandwich each and a huuuuge chili chocolate cookie to share. Not the best cafe food ever, but satisfying enough and super glad to have somewhere to stop off, have a stretch and a pleasant sit-down before continuing on our journey.

Pros: on the main highway, reasonably priced

AWESOME FOOD COFFEE & SERVICE - Edit

You can't miss this colourful boat come temple cafe on SH1 in Kaiwaka. It's fun and funky with a take us as you find us ethos. Allpress coffee superbly made and a real interest in what you actually do and don't want to eat means this little place is high up on my list and they let you know what is organic and what is spray free and generally locally sourced - just a shame I don't live locally. Will be back :)
Updated from previous review on Saturday January 08, 2011

Pros: Coffee, Choice , friendly

Cons: road noise

Excellent coffee break - Edit

I had a cappuccino and a latte ('flat white'), which were both excellent. The cafe itself is housed in a unique building that looks like a boat, with mosaic installations and a courtyard with a fountain. It's a pleasant place for a coffee break; recommended.

Pros: Coffee, Unique building

Return to Kaiwaka Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Eutopia Cafe closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 709 times since Aug 2007.