Eurasia Restaurante Vegetariano

Contact 967238055

Rua Almeida Garret nú3, Areias de S. João, Albufeira, Portugal,

Serves meat, vegan options available. Formerly all veg, but added meat per Aug 2010 report. All-you-can-eat mostly vegetarian buffet. Has vegan desserts and could fill take-away boxes.

Category: Vegan-friendly, Lacto, Ovo, Chinese, Buffet, Take-out, Non-veg

First Review by hack_man

Unexpected Oasis - Edit

I live in the algarve and was surprised and delighted to find this buffet restaurant. I go at least once a month and always take visitors when they're over (I don't tell them about the one meat/fish option - mean I know, but they can go anywhere for those options!). The food is home cooked, delicious and different every time (the savoury carrot cake is the only repeat dish - and it's fantastic) My veggie partner is diabetic, so this is perfect for his requirements too. Drinks and dessert are extra. It does get busy, so best to get there a little early. The staff are friendly and approachable, but keep 'in the background' rather than hover!

Pros: Excellent choice and great salads, Varied daily menu, Relaxed atmosphere

Cons: Has one meat and one fish dish, Gets busy

4 Responses

Lesley1961 I just checked Google, but even their Facebook page is sadly lacking any opening times and I've always gone during the week. You could try phoning (English is spoken) or, if you have time, I've posted their email below...

[email protected]

Lesley1961 [email protected]

Buffet with lots of choice - Edit

Great buffet with lots of choice for only 7,50 euro (drinks and desserts not included). In april only open between 12h and 15h, but really worth going. We paid around 35 euro for 3 X buffet, 1 water, 2 wine and 2 desserts. We liked it alot!

Pros: good food, not expensive, lots of choice

Cons: only open around noon

Good for vegetarians, suitable for vegans. - Edit

Nice place, food good. Vegetarian buffet with 1 meat and 1 fish option (which is a shame!!). OK for vegans. Staff quite friendly but don't serve tap water!! 7.50€ for all you can eat buffet. Natural juices and drinks approx 3.50€.

Pros: Vegetarian options, All you can eat

Cons: Serves some meat and fish, Some dishes weren't very hot, No tap water available!!

Great value - Edit

A buffet style restaurant with many choices of satisfying and tasty dishes. My only criticism is that the food tended to be not hot enough so we asked for it to be heated. Reasonably priced and well worth the effort.

Pros: Great food, Good value, Pleasant outdoor sitting

Cons: Includes meat, Food tended to not be hot enough

Delicious, fresh buffet - Edit

We visited here in July 2013 and I brought along my family, two of whom are not veggie/ vegan. The food was really good, it was fresh and plentiful. The owner recommended the vegan options and I had a full plate which was really delicious. It was so nice to find a vegan food option with lots of choice and even offered a dessert ( we found Portugal a bit of a struggle for vegan food).
Will definitely return one day.

Pros: Good value, Fresh food, Nice options

Eurasia, Albufeira - Edit

I had lunch here today. Its a great value buffet. I asked what was vegan in my sub abysmal Portuguese. The waitress seemed to understand me perfectly and told me not to the have the lasagne, the croquettes and a couple of other things. The rice was like a rissoto, the spuds were garnished with oil and rosemary, there was plenty choice of salads and also a tofu dish and also a soya type dish. It was great and from what I have seen is easily the best option for veg*ns in Albufeira.

The restaurant is a perfectly nice place to eat and the waitress staff was fine. Its a shame its no longer all vego and also the limited hours of opening aren't great.

Pros: Great food, Great value

Cons: Not 100% vego, Limited opening hours

Worth a visit to tourist land! - Edit

We actually went to Albuferia twice specifically to visit this place and it was great. Quite tricky to find but parking available right outside. Really cheap tasty food served in buffet, all you can eat style. We went at lunchtime in April when it was open from midday to 3pm but this can change. It wasn't open in the evenings yet but the lady said it was about to change. Our only advice is that you should really double check the vegan options as on our first visit we were told by one lady what all the vegan options were only to find on our second visit by the other lady that some of the things we had eaten last time were not vegan. A bit of a shame so make sure that nothing is lost in the translation! All in all, well worth a visit for tasty, cheap food at a place with a great atmosphere.

Pros: Tasty, Cheap, Good atmosphere

Cons: Double check vegan, Tricky to find

Absolutely Stunning - Edit

We visited on Tuesday 17 February 2009 on a day out to Albufeira especially to find this place. It is amazing, the food is sensational, very imaginative and creative cooked by an inspirational woman. We spoke to her and she was so proud of her work showing us photographs of her fantastic creations talking at length about vegetarianism in general. The lunchtime buffet (12-3) daily except Sundays (open Sundays in Summer months) is superb value at €6.50 per person to eat as much as you want. The choice is breathtaking and is a fusion of oriental and european tastes. I would say this was a gourmet buffet of the highest standard that would put the typical British wedding buffet to ridicule. The location is near the main Albufeira strip where all the British bars are. I will definitely come here again when in the beautiful Algarve.

Pros: amazing fusion of food, decor, staff

Return to Albufeira Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Eurasia Restaurante Vegetariano closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 5297 times since Aug 2007.