ETNsaladebar

+31-6-13792252

Haverstraatpassage 26, Enschede, Netherlands, 7511 EW

Serves meat, vegan options available. Focuses on salads and wraps, but also has ice cream and vegan treats. Uses local products and tries to be as environmentally friendly as possible, using biodegradable and recycled packaging. Vegan options are on the menu, with two salads being vegan and the option of putting together your own salad. A vegan hummus-sweet potato wrap is also offered, as is sourdough bread with hummus. Has soy milk for coffee (but is not listed on the menu). The smoothie and treats menu changes often, but is listed in-store. Open Tue-Wed 11:00am-6:00pm, Thu 11:00am-9:00pm, Fri 11:00am-6:00pm, Sat 11:00am-5:00pm.

Categories: Vegan-friendly, Lacto, Ovo, Organic, Fast food, Salad bar, Delivery, Take-out, European, Non-veg

First Review by Tempehlover

ET(E)N - Edit

I went here for lunch with a friend. Service is friendly and fast. The food is good, and while the coffee machine was not working in combination with the soy milk, the owner was very nice and accomodating and added it to the coffee by hand. Friendly atmosphere and nice decor, there are apparently workshops hosted as well. Knowing the food is healthy, is a great pro! I had the vegan quinoa with added avocado, very filling (I was not hungry at dinner yet).
(if you (specifically: the owner) read this and offered me a customer card and I said: 'Oh, no, I won't be coming back' I meant it in a way that I am not from here and most likely will not visit this town again, not that I hated it, sorry!)

Updated from previous review on 2017-07-18

Pros: great vibe, good food

Cons: the menu is not as clear as could be

Return to Enschede Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has ETNsaladebar closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.