CLOSED: Etik

1 Bd Victor Hugo, Saint Remy De Provence, France, 13210

Serves meat, vegan options available. Previously all-veg but added fish and chicken to its menu in early 2013. Has smoothies, salads, sandwiches, and soup--but veg choices are now limited. Cozy space with Wi-Fi. APR 2015 REPORTED SHUT REPLACED BY ANOTHER.

Categories: Lacto, Ovo, Organic, Western, Juice bar, Take-out, French, Non-veg

First Review by Kathe

Disappointing - Edit

This is a self-service snack-bar which claims to be health-oriented. However, it is not vegetarian and we didn't experience it as being vegan-friendly. When my partner enquired (he is native speaker of French) whether they had anything vegan at all, the plain and unfriendly answer was: "non!".
Nevertheless we found a bulgur salad that was vegan, but unfortunately not very tasty. Two small salads in a plastic box and two small lemonades cost us 18,6€ - not particularly inexpensive in my oppinion.
Apparently at least all the soups are vegetarian. So as a vegetarian you will most likely be able to find something to eat. But as a vegan you're met with poor choice and ignorance. I just don't recommend it for vegans!

Cons: not vegan-friendly

Has CLOSED: Etik closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.