Ethiopian Diamond II

Contact 773-764-2200

7537 N Clark St, Chicago, Illinois, USA, 60626

Serves meat, vegan options available. Ethiopian food with a large selection of vegan entrees. Clearly marked that "all vegetarian dishes are cooked in vegetable oil and contain no eggs, butter, milk or honey." Sunday buffet at this location. Open Mon-Thu 11:00am-10:30pm, Fri-Sat 11:00am-11:30pm, Sun 11:00am-10:30pm.

Category: Vegan-friendly, Buffet, Beer/Wine, Delivery, Take-out, Ethiopian, Non-veg

First Review by SynthVegan

Ethiopian Diamond II - Edit

My boyfriend loves Ethiopian food, so we've been hitting a bunch of these restaurants up recently. We recently dined at EDII and like its sister location, it did not disappoint. They have a pretty extensive vegetarian menu, and as I recall, all of those vegetarian items are actually vegan. I opted for the veggie platter so that I could try a number of items. I noticed that I liked most of the vegetable based items rather than the lentil based items, which I think is entirely personal preference, as my bf preferred the opposite. If you're in the mood to try a different cuisine, I say give ED or EDII a shot, the food is unique and will not disappoint.

Return to Chicago Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Ethiopian Diamond II closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 748 times since Aug 2011.