First Review by XDfishyXD

Sweets AND Vegan Meals - Edit

Ethereal Cupcakes provides you with the BEST of both vegan worlds..ultra tasty vegan and/or gluten-free cupcakes and sweets AND meat-replacement vegan street foods such as meatball subs, nuggets, and veggie burgers.
The burgers in particular are outstanding and delicious, I was told they use a special "meat-replication" version of a patty, so even "meat-eaters" will be satisfied with how similar the vegan burger tastes to meat.
Unfortunately, the last two times I visited, they were out of stock of the patties. If you're visting Hampton from a long distance, make sure they have them in stock the day you're visiting.
The cupcakes come in such a wide range of amazing flavors, it's impossible to leave here hungry!

Pros: Both sweets and meals, Lots of meat replacement vegan foods, Wide range of revolving cupcake flavors

Cons: Out of stock popular burgers

Lovely vegan options - Edit

Upon returning to the US from a three-year stint in Germany (a surprisingly vegan-friendly country) I was delighted to find a bakery near my home that served vegan cupcakes. After trying one (okay, multiples) my family decided we had a new favorite "Someone else made it" bakery because the cupcakes were delicious. Many vegan cupcakes - even those from TV-famous bakeries - taste overly oily or just plain dry, while Ethereal Cupcakes are just the right amount of moist and flavorful. We've never gotten a flavor that didn't please someone in my family.

Recently they've added new vegan meal options to their menu and after trying the "Chicken" wrap (their veggie wrap with vegan chicken added), the vegan taco salad, and the vegan chili, I've no doubt that they'll continue to get my family's business not just for baked goods but also for quick, delicious, lunches (or dinners). I can't wait to try their vegan "cheeseburger".

I would love to see them start offering more than one vegan flavor per day, because a little variety would be nice when picking up multiple cupcakes for a group (and using the awesome punch-card deals).

Pros: Great vegan cupcakes, Delicious vegan food options, Super friendly staff

Cons: Only one vegan cupcake option per day

Delicious Cupcakes - Edit

The cupcakes are delicious and the staff is very friendly and helpful. I've tried a lot (i.e. dozens) of their vegan cupcakes, and I've liked all of them (the vegan strawberry cupcake is excellent).

There are different cupcakes each day and the menu is listed on their website. They update their website's "today's menu" after they close (usually by 9:30), so you can find out which cupcakes will be available a night in advance.
Updated from previous review on Thursday January 16, 2014

Pros: a vegan cupcake everyday, nice staff, all natural bakery

Return to Hampton Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has CLOSED: Ethereal Cupcakes and Coffee Shoppe closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.