First Review by LacyC

Nice atmosphere, very friendly - Edit

Friendly people and cozy atmosphere. Limited vegan options, but the salad is good and they have oatmeal if you're looking for breakfast. Soy milk is available. Only downside is that if you make any requests be sure to double check what you receive - asked for no cranberries, but got them anyways. No biggie. And if wifi goes down, just ask them to reset it.

Pros: Nice atmosphere, Free wifi, Good food

Few Options, Slow, Rude and Mediocre food - Edit

Wend in August 19, 2009 - The cashier was not pleasant to deal with. The service was incredibly slow and the food was, well not worth the wait. Im vegan and went in to find a vegetarian sandwich, which was the ONLY vegetarian option on the menu. I asked if it contained any dairy, the cashier gave me a dumb look and said "Uhhh, not unless I pour milk on it. Hmm... For a side he offered pasta salad and I again asked if it contained dairy. He replied, "Again, not unless I pour milk on it." Ok fine, I felt incredibly dumb. I went with the sandwhich and pasta salad. My boyfriend, not vegan ordered a club sandwich.

It took around 20 minutes for us to get the food, which we took with us. Upon opening the pasta salad, I found it was covered in cheese, no side for me. My sandwich was 80% lettuce and had no flavor.

I asked my boyfriend how his club was and he said, " Hmm, its ok. Kind of small. Its nothing I would recomend to anyone.

Pros: Free Book Exchange in Store

Cons: No Options, Mediocre Food, Slow Service

Return to Grants Pass Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has CLOSED: Ethereal Cafe Coffee House and Deli closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.