Bakery
Breakfast

An all-vegan confectionery workshop. Bakes cakes, cookies, macaroons, croissants, yeasted and other baked goods. On request, also makes gluten-free and sugar-free options. Also offers breakfast items. Relocated from Ludwika Rydygiera 17/50. Open Mon-Thu 08:00-20:00, Fri-Sun 09:00-20:00.

Venue map for Eter Vegan Bakery
© OpenStreetMap contributors

First Review by Mirage

coldbuckwheatnoodles

Points +4572

29 Feb 2024

♥️🍵🍰

they have matcha latte!! yay and also a bunch of other good drink options, right now there's a special: peanut butter latte. they also have a bunch if desserts which look delicious. the chocolate roll was great!

Happy_Bart

Points +1921

25 Feb 2024

They know what they're doing

Excellent - had quite a few things and everything was spot on. Banoffee tart was sublime! Definitely worth it!

hania.11

Points +250

24 Feb 2024

The best Vegan cafe

Great place for breakfast, brunch, lunch or dessert. Matcha is great!!

Pros: So good Matcha , The best Vegan dessert

HelenaG

Points +102

30 Dec 2023

Just amazing

Very creative and tasty bakes, seasonally changing, a lot of space to sit with sockets, good coffee.

Worth noting that it’s very expensive and you can find vegan bakes for much cheaper in Warsaw, but you pay for creativity here and I think it’s worth the price

Bebsukka

Points +28

19 Dec 2023

A quick visit

Good vegan products, but apathetic service. Not inspired to visit again.

Pros: Tasty products

Cons: Customer service

rxanamz

Points +1014

10 Dec 2023

Wow!

Absolutely fantastic! They have a lot of gluten free choices and everything was delicious😄

na5m2

Points +734

09 Dec 2023

Amazing!!

Big selection of baked goods as well as salty breads. Friendly service and delicious coffee🤍

Nerki

Points +84

23 Nov 2023

Impressive

Amazing desserts and good quality coffee, but a little pricey for me. We paid the same amount of money for a cake and coffee as for a whole vegan dinner with drinks. Worth visiting for sure.

Pros: Impressive vegan bakery

Cons: Prices

Veganvanags

Points +652

06 Nov 2023

Must visit!!

Great coffee, delicious pastries, kind staff & amazing vibes. The rose latte was delightful & I HIGHLY recommend the sticky almond pastry.

Pros: Sticky almond pastry , Rose latte, Kind staff

ZuzaK

Points +1166

04 Nov 2023

Awesome!

I live this place. They have great gluten free sweets

Pros: Gf options, Pretty plates, Nice interior

Cons: Kinda expensive

Juliaaaaaa

Points +84

20 Oct 2023

super cute café!!!

I went here on my trip to warsaw and actually found it on Google maps. I got an almond swirl and a latte that were both really good. I was sitting in the café for a while and felt very comfy. The next time when I’m in warsaw, that’s gonna be the first place to go to!!🫶

Updated from previous review on 2023-10-20

Pros: Many vegan baked goods , Long opening hours, Chilled atmosphere

wuski

Points +156

09 Oct 2023

A million stars! Must go

Seriously one of our favorite finds in Warsaw. We tried to go every day, and didn’t even get to take a picture of everything we ate cause we were too excited. If they have the twist you definitely need to get it! It was like a fancy hazelnut Snickers. All their other desserts were so well balanced and not too sweet. I’ll miss this place. * Also go early if you can! We always stopped by late and they had sold out of many things

Updated from previous review on 2023-10-09

badgerboy

Points +511

05 Oct 2023

If all cafes could be like this…

…I’d be very happy ^^
But all the same, great to have a vegan cafe and Warsaw, and one that does excellent coffee, pastries and meals gets an easy 5 stars ⭐️

WinonaIgarová

Points +43

16 Sep 2023

Amazing

The best vegan sweets place I have ever been! Absolutely amazing pastries and sandwiches, the coffee was really good too! If you visit Warsaw you need to go to this place!

Pros: Menu, Coffee, Place

Cons: The waitress probably didnt have the best day 😆

dariakara

Points +304

04 Sep 2023

Pretty good

So I had the pistachio drozdzowka which was ok but didn’t have a lot of pistachio flavouring- it was mostly sour due to the fruit.

However the basque cheesecake was INCREDIBLE! Wholeheartedly recommend

As a previous review has said, I didn’t like that there were lots of wasps over the pastries.

CharleyHarris

Points +700

29 Aug 2023

Good range

I went after lunch and they had sold out of most things. I got a bun for breakfast the next day which was yummy and their bounty bar and twix bar (more like snickers).
All were yummy!
Rated 3* as when I went they had wasps all over some of the pastry items (not cakes as they are kept in the fridge). So I recommend arriving early or for the shop to install insect prevention things

Pros: Delicious

Cons: No cakes?

ayvieraz

Points +93

20 Aug 2023

Lots of pastries I'd never seen/heard of before (and veganised Polish desserts!)

I liked this place. They had a lot of baked goods that made the choosing part of the meal incredibly hard. We ended up going for the blueberry-filled Polish pastry and a chocolate-tahini scone-thingy. The former was great, although a little too sweet for our tastes. The latter was tasty, but a little bit on the dry side. Nonetheless, it all satisfied our dessert craving.

A friend was very satisfied with the focaccia sandwich he ordered - the roasted veggies looked delicious!

Pros: Relaxed vibe, Pastries regularly refreshed, Lots of options

Cons: A little bit dry, Prices were a bit high

jacekh

Points +61

20 Aug 2023

The best vegan coffee shop and bakery in Warsaw!

Great food, both savoury (sandwhiches, foccacias) and sweet ( a variety of brioche and buns, and other desserts like tiramisu) excellent coffee. Everything is vegan. The place has a great vibe, too.

Pros: Great baked sweets, Very good coffee, Decor & vibe

SigmaAlcis

Points +1132

09 Aug 2023

Delicious scones

Scones tasted amazing and all the other food looked delicious too. The place is really nice and cosy. The tea was tasty, but it would be nice if it was bigger.

toratas

Points +643

Delicious and unique dishes

One of the best tiramusus I've ever had and the cakes was great as well. You can see the cake fairies at work through a window!

KyraKyra

Points +62

all vegan creative pastries

We tried four different pastries, all were juicy and heavenly. Absolutely recommend!

Karo_socialwitch

Points +356

Vegetarian

Pysznie i przepięknie

Duży wybór wegańskich ciast i deserów. Bardzo dobra kawa, piękny wystrój.
Jadłam babkę z morelą i musem pistacjowym oraz tiramisu, oba wspaniale!

Pros: Smak deserów, Dobra kawa, Ładny wystrój

Cons: Wysokie ceny

MonikaB36

Points +62

01 Aug 2023

The best vegan bakery I ever encountered

That's my favourite vegan bakery ever, they never miss! Each day they have a variety of sweet and savoury options, they use seasonal fruits and veggies. I take every one of my friends there, even those not vegan ones, and everyone loves the food.
They also have delicious drinks, such as matcha with fruits, iced tea and of course, coffee with oat milk or pea milk.
And let's not forget about the beautiful interior with lots of plants. Simply a must see when you're in Warsaw!

Updated from previous review on 2023-08-01

24 Jul 2023

Here we go.. awesome vegan bakery!

That's the place to go in Warsaw if you are looking for top-level vegan pastries, cakes and savoury sandwiches.

Stevethefashionaddict

Points +283

23 Jul 2023

Would give more stars if possible

Don’t know where to begin. Sweet and savory is very delicious. Everything looks so damn good, I‘ll try to take everything at least once. Everything I had so far was amazing! Totally worth it to go here. Oh an the Blueberry iced matcha is my new addiction ❤️

Oliwia111

Points +359

03 Jul 2023

Best bakery I have ever been to

Honestly the best bakery ever the products are so tasty and so fresh all the pastries we had were amazing we came back everyday we were in Warsaw.

Pros: Tasty food , So much choice, Lovely interior

lssf

Points +117

25 Jun 2023

Excellent small cafe

Went back every day I was in Warsaw after I found this place. They have terrific sandwiches as well as wonderful vegan treats.